Sleepovers part 1 - the girls

Michelle's POV:
We just finished rehearsal - it ended later than usual because of Daniel coming back. I'm getting my bag when Riley comes over to me.
'Hey we're having a sleepover at my house tonight. You in?' She asks.
'Sure.' I reply. She begins walking away but I decide that I want to tell her about me moving in with Eldon. 'Hey Ri?' She turns on her heel as I say this and walks back over to me. 'Um, can I tell you something?'
'Of course you can. You're not pregnant are you?' She says.
'No!' I say, laughing.
'What is it?' She asks.
'I'm moving in with Eldon and his family until we can afford a place of our own.' I say, quickly.
'That's great! how come?'
'My mom doesn't want me living with my dad so she was gonna move me back to Maddison but the Eldon's mom came up with this solution.' I explain.
'I'm really happy for you!' Riley says. 'James and I are actually trying to find an apartment of our own.'
'Really? Have you found anywhere?' I ask.
'Not yet.' She replies. 'Do you want a ride back to my place?'
'Sure.' I say. As Riley walks away, Eldon comes over to me.
'Hey.' He says.
'Hey. I'm staying at Riley's house tonight.' I tell him.
'Cool. I'm staying at James'.' He replies. We stand up and he pulls me into a hug.
'See you tomorrow.' I say. He kisses me before walking over to James.

2 hours later

We've been at Riley's house for a while now and we're having so much fun. All of the girls from A-troupe are here and Emily and Richelle are too. We've just started playing would you rather.
'Richelle, would you rather date Chad or Noah?' Stephanie asks.
'Noah.' She says quietly.
'What was that?' Emily teases.
'Noah.' She almost shouts.
'Nochelle is real!' Amanda shouts.
'No it's not!' Richelle says.
'Do you want it to be?' Cierra asks.
'Maybe.' We all squeal, nearly deafening Richelle. 'Ok next question!' She says, desperately changing the subject. 'Emily, would you rather date Hunter or West?' As soon as Richelle mentions West, Stephanie sits up and stares at Emily.
'Hunter, obviously. I'm already dating him.' Emily says.
'You ok there, Steph?' Giselle asks.
'Hmm?' She says, finally looking away from Emily.
'Why were you so interested when you heard West's name?' Thalia asks. Stephanie looks to the floor, blushing.
'Steph?' Emily say.
'West and I are dating.' She admits, causing another deafening squeal.
'How about we scrap would you rather and just talk relationships?' Cierra suggests.
We nod in agreement.
'How many of us are actually in relationships?' I ask.
'There's micheldon , Huntmily, stest, jiley, possible Nochelle and Amanda are you seeing anyone?' Giselle says.
'Actually, yes. Me and max went on date last night.' She says, and, of course, we all squeal. After getting all of the maxanda gossip, we turn to Giselle.
'Giselle, what's happening with you and Daniel?' Riley asks.
'I don't know but right now I don't even know if I can trust him as a friend, let alone a boyfriend.' She says. We continue talking about couples until we decide to watch Netflix. After two films we're all asleep.

A/N: sorry I haven't updated in a while - been quite busy. Also, I know there's no Eldon POV in this chapter - next chapter will be completely him.
Another thing, I watched the TNS live movie the other day and Victoria and Isaac are so cute together like issatoria needs to happen.
P.S. Hope you like stest, maxanda, possible Nochelle and maybe gisaniel 😉