Solutions

Eldon's POV:
I look at Michelle, my eyes filling with tears and see her getting more upset. I pull her onto my lap and hold her close. All I can think is why - why does something always have to come between us?

Michelle's POV:
I feel like someone has ripped my heart out. Why do we have to move? Why do I have to be taken away from my home, my friends, the studio, the team, ... Eldon.
'W-why do you have to g-g-go?' Eldon stutters. I can tell by his voice that he's crying. The only time I've ever seen him cry was when we'd just broken up.
'Well I've not told anyone this but since the divorce, my dad has been really depressed. He's on antidepressants and he drinks a lot and my mom doesn't think he's in the right frame of mind to live with me.' I explain. Eldon kisses my head and strokes my arm.
'Why do you need to live with a parent though? You're nearly 18.' He says.
'I don't know. I guess she just doesn't want me to live on my own.' I say.
We sit there in silence until Julie comes in.
'I've got the air bed for Eldon to sleep on.... Oh what's wrong?' She says, noticing us crying.
'My mom wants us to move back to Madison because my dad can't take care of me.' I say in between sniffs.
'Oh I'm sorry sweetheart.' Julie's says sympathetically. 'Have you two considered living together?' She asks. I'd love to live with Eldon but we don't have enough money.
'I don't think we'd be able to afford it.' Eldon says. Julie stands in the doorway, deep in thought.
'I'll be back in a minute.' she says. Eldon and I are silent are silent until she comes back.
'Right I just talked to your father and we've agreed that until you can afford your own place, Michelle can move in here.' Eldon looks at me with a huge grin on his face.
'Thank you so much, Julie.' I say. She smiles and leaves. I stand up to close the door and as I turn around, Eldon picks me up and spins me around.
'Now you don't have to move!' He says.
'I know.' I say, smiling ear to ear.