Moving Day

1 week later
Michelle's POV:
Today is the day that I'm moving into Eldon's house and I'm so excited. We've spent the last week packing all my things up. I smile as he walks into my room and picks up some boxes. I kiss him as he walks out, before grabbing some boxes and following him to the moving van. We close the back of the van and get in at the front.
'I'm so happy we're living together.' Eldon says, smiling ear to ear.
'Me too.' I say. Eldon drives the van to his house and parks on his driveway. We get out and open the back and begin carrying boxes up to his room. We begin unpacking the boxes and putting my clothes away.
'Michelle?' Eldon says. I look up to see him wearing one of my bras over his shirt. I can't help but laugh as he struggles to get it off. Eventually we finish unpacking and decide to order a pizza.

Eldon's POV:
'Who do you think will replace Thalia?' Michelle asks.
'I don't know. I'd love to see the look on Riley's face if it was Beth.' I say. She laughs before walking over to me and sitting on my lap.
'I love you.' I say.
'I love you more.' She replies.
'Impossible.' I say as the doorbell rings. I open it to reveal the pizza delivery guy. I thank him as he hands me the pizza and pay him. Michelle's eyes widen as I walk back into the room with the pizza. I love that she loves pizza as much as I do.