Oops

Eldon's POV:
Michelle and I walk into the movie theatre. We queue up to buy our tickets until I realise we haven't picked a film.
'Michelle?'
'Yeah.'
'Um what film are we going to see?' I ask.
'We never picked one did we?' She laughs.
'What about the new James Bond film? Is it called spectacles or something?' She says, making me laugh.
'Spectre not spectacles.' I say, trying not to laugh. We buy our tickets and get a large popcorn to share. We walk into the theatre and sit down at the back. I put my arm around Michelle and she rests her head on my shoulders. The film starts and Michelle and I begin to eat our popcorn. Our hands meet in the box and Michelle gazes into my eyes. We kiss and eventually end up making out. We can hear people shouting at us to 'get a room' but we just ignore them. I pull away to see an employee stood in front of us.
'Excuse me sir, I'm going to have to ask you and you're date to leave. We've had several complaints about you.'

Michelle's POV:
Eldon and I exit the theatre before bursting out laughing. He puts his arm around me and I see the person that asked us to leave glaring at us. We walk back to Eldon's car and get in.
'Do you want to go the the mall now?' He asks.
'Sure.' I reply.