Still on my mind

A/N: this is gonna start from just after the part in season 3 where Michelle and Eldon confirm that they no longer have feelings for each other. Enjoy!

Eldon's POV:
It's so weird for Michelle to ask me that - we've never spoken about us since we broke up so why after all this time is she asking me if I still have feelings for her? Does she still like me? I know that I don't like her... right? I guess there is still a part of me that likes her - just when I thought I'd gotten over her with Thalia. Crap Thalia! We've become so close and I think she likes me but if I say I still like Michelle what will this do to our friendship? I thought I liked her but Michelle's still on my mind. There are a million questions floating around in my head. How do I always manage to get myself into these situations? How do I choose between two amazing girls? What if the one I pick doesn't want me? I need to clear my head. I go to studio A and put my tap shoes on and dance in a way I've never danced before - a mix of hip hop and tap.

Michelle's POV:
I'm such an idiot. 'No Eldon I don't have feelings for you anymore.' I do though - I really do. But now I've probably lost him - he's gonna go and date Thalia and then they'll get married and have little theldon babies. I suppose it's for the best - I have enough things to worry about - internationals, my parents getting divorced. For the first time in ages I'd stopped thinking about that... but now I am. Why did this have to happen? They loved each other and now they can't even be in the same room. How did my life become such a mess?

Eldon's POV:
I finish my solo and notice Thalia sat on the bench. I really hope she doesn't want to talk about us.
'Hey,' she says.
'Hey.'
'I really need to tell you something.' No no no no no no!
'Um ok.'
'Uh I really like you Eldon.' Crap.
'Um uh um uh uh I need some time to think,' I say before running out of studio A.