Worst fear

The next day
Eldon's POV:
I'm outside the studio, waiting for Michelle to arrive, when Thalia comes over to me.
'Hey Eldon.' She says.
'Hey.' I reply.
'So how was it at James' place?' She asks.
'It was good - Hunter came.' I say. We continue talking but she starts moving her head really weirdly - it's like sideways and up and down.

Michelle's POV:
I walk towards the studio and see my worst fear. Eldon and Thalia are kissing.
'Eldon?' I say.
'Yeah?' He says casually.
'How could you?' I say, my eyes filling with tears.

Eldon's POV:
I'm confused until I realise what Michelle saw - or what she thinks she saw.
'No Michelle it's not what you think! Thalia was moving her head weirdly and..'
'Do you really expect me to believe that?' She says before running into the studio. I turn to Thalia, who has a huge smirk on her face.
'How could you?! You've ruined everything!' I shout. She just walks off, like nothing happened. I see Riley glaring at me so I go over to her.
'Riley, please you have to believe me. I love Michelle more than anything and I would never do that to her.' I say.
'I know.' Riley says. 'We need to go to hidalgos and find the cctv footage.' She says. We run into hidalgos, desperate to find that tape.