Showers

A/N warning: this is a bit smutty so you've been warned if you're  not into that crap ;)

Alec came back from a sweaty day of training, his muscles were aching and all he wanted at that moment was a hot, steamy shower. So off he went to the bathroom and turned on the shower. He stripped off his clothing and went in.

    Now, Alec had a bit of a habit to leave the bathroom door unlocked, after having lived with Izzy and Jace for years, always having them come and go grabbing their desired items as they pleased. So when Magnus flopped tiredly onto the couch after dealing with multiple clients today, he was in for a delightful surprise when he opened the bathroom door, as he equally wanted a hot shower at that moment also.

     And so when Magnus opened the door, Alec didn't even notice. Loudly and lively he was singing:
"Pum pum pum pum pum pum pum pum pum pum pum, oh mister sandman... Bring me your dreams pum pum pum pum"

Magnus grinned as he stripped down and entered the shower, sliding the curtain shut behind him.
"Oh mister sandman, I am alone. Got nobody to-"
"CAAAALLL MY OWN!" Joined in Magnus. Alec jumped and turned around to see his wet, naked warlock standing and grinning maniacally in front of him. Alec blushed a deep shade of red, making Magnus chuckle. Soapy suds still clung to his body as Alec instinctually put his hands down to cover his manhood. Magnus laughed.

"Why are you torturing me from the gorgeous view sweet pea?" He growled. Alec gulped. Magnus reached over and slowly removed each arm and put them to the side of Alec's body. Alec moved his arm up but Magnus swiftly grabbed his wrist, pinning a naked Alec to the wall. Blushing fiercely, Alec opened his mouth to protest, when suddenly the warlock moved with such speed and was now hungrily kissing his boyfriend. Alec first was rigid, then he gave in, yanking his hands free to slide the up and down Magnus's back, making his boyfriend groan against his lips. Magnus opened Alec's lips and slid his tongue in, stroking the insides of Alec's mouth making him shiver.
A/N okay guys it's about to go cray. If you're not into full on smut, GET OUT! I love you, but don't force yourself to read the rest, think of your own ending m'kay? Alright fellow dirty fanfic addicts, let's go!

Magnus walked his fingers down Alec's stomach, and groped Alec's member. Alec gasped his pupils were blown wide, as Magnus skillfully (hey if you've been alive for 400 years you gain done experience) used his hands to make Alec moan. Magnus winked at Alec, before sliding down so that his face was level with Alec's privates. Alec looked at Magnus warily and Magnus just smiled back. Suddenly Magnus's mouth was around Alec's length, making Alec scream. Alec grabbed Magnus's hair, tugging on it, only making Magnus hungrier. Alec than felt his muscles tighten, as he screamed "Magnus I'm gonna come!" Alec felt Magnus smile around him as white liquid was released and poured into Magnus's mouth. Magnus swallowed and then came up again. Alec was panting. "Are... We.... Done...... Now?" Pleaded Alec.

"No darling, we've only just begun"

And then Alec was flipped on his back, so that his bottom was facing Magnus. Magnus then slid one of his fingers into Alec's tight hole, making Alec wince in pain. Then, as he loosened up, Magnus inserted two other fingers, making Alec groan. Pulling out, Magnus then inserted his own member, causing Alec to scream. Magnus thrust slowly, then when Alec gasped "Mag-nus fas-ter" Magnus followed his lovers demand. He thrust faster and faster, until both he and Alec tightened and then there was white liquid pouring out everywhere. Finally Magnus pulled out and he and Alec slid down into the tub. "Oh Mag-nus that..,was....amazing" puffed Alec.
Magnus sighed.

"I couldn't agree more" he smiled. Then the two cleaned each other up, put on their clothes and hand in hand exited the bathroom, only to come face to face with a horrified Jace standing outside the door.

"A-Alec yo-you l-left your j-j-jacket" stuttered Jace. "The door was unlocked and I came in l-looking f-for y-you" Alec was blushing and so was Jace as he quickly handed over the jacket (careful not to touch hands) and then sped off. Magnus burst out laughing as he and Alec went to sit on the sofa, still smiling at what they had done.

FIN
SORRY GUYS FOR THE SMUT OR YOUR WELCOME IDK DEPENDS ON IF YOU LIKED IT OR NOT. PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND SHARE! I LOVE YOU GUYS AND TELL ME WHETHER OR NOT YOU LIKE THE SMUT OR JUST FLUFF!? FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME ANY TIME! BAIIIII!!!!!!