Interruptions (SMUT ;)

So MariferBtr wanted some smut. So here you go. Read this smut all you want cuz this is gonna be on another level. After practicing my smut skills I've decided... WE ARE GOING HARDCORE BIOTCHS. (Sorry if that offends you none of y'all are biotchs. Unless you're a homophobe. Speaking of which, why the hell are you reading this then??? Okay nvm carry on.
WARNING: INTENSE SMUT
PS: anyone else think that smut+humour go hand in hand? I do. I think it's hilarious when a good banging session gets interrupted... Speaking of which... Well just read on ;)
pps. That song is from Shadowhunters and I really like it IDKY!
Alec slammed against the sofa, his head banging onto the arm rest, sending small pains shooting into the back of his head, but he didn't care because all that mattered to him at the moment was Magnus here, Magnus now, and the luxurious way Magnus was petting his groin just so.

He gave a loud moan before giving a savage yank on his glitter filled hair, bucking his hips into Magnus's hands as the bulge in his pants slowly grew so that he was having a rock hard erection.

Magnus noticed this and pulled away slightly, catching his breath and grinning.

"Liking what we see Alexander?"

Alec fastened his lips back onto Magnus's, his tongue licking Magnus's lips, seeking entrance. When Magnus denied him, he gripped his ass tightly, causing him to gasp as Alec slid his tongue in. The two tongues had a battle of dominance, before Magnus backed off and let Alec take the lead. Pulling him closer to himself, Alec stroked Magnus's thighs with his hands and explored every inch of his mouth with his tongue. Magnus arched his back and moaned, and Alec grinned in the kiss.

"Ah ah ah. Getting so excited so early Magnus? Tut tut. I've only just begun."
With that Alec ripped Magnus's shirt off him, and placed wet frantic sloppy kisses all along his smooth caramel skin. Magnus tugged on his hair, before snapping his fingers and removing all clothing on both of them. Alec's teeth found their way to Magnus's nipple, taking it in his teeth and biting gently. His other hand worked on the other nub, flicking it with his thumb ever so often, in turn receiving an ecstatic Yelp from Magnus.

Alec's hand slowly travelled down Magnus's body, before he walked his fingers over the dip of Magnus's hip bone, making Magnus shudder.

"You want it?" he whispered huskily against the abused nub. "Do you want it?!" he demanded.

"Y-yes! Yes I want y-you!" said Magnus, bucking his hips into Alec. Alec placed a quick peck onto Magnus's lips before he brought his hand down on the warlocks crying cock. Magnus screamed, bucking his hips up in pleasure, as Alec's strong calloused hands worked him. He twisted his lovers length roughly in his hand, his thumb flicking over the hard shaft. Petting Magnus's testicles, his head lowered so that he was level with the member. Just as he was about to close his lips around Magnus, a startling moan rang throughout the whole room.

"Ma-ngh-Magnus! Ahh.. Ahh I- I'm gonna c-ngh- COME!"

Alec looked at Magnus incredulously. Magnus looked at him sheepishly.

"Ma-ngh-Magnus! Ahh...ahhh I-I'm gonna c-ngh-COME!" went throughout the room again.

"Magnus" said Alec slowly, "why the hell did you make your ringtone me orgasming?!" Magnus smiled lopsidedly at him.

"It was the first time we ever had sex together. I wanted to remember your beautiful voice shrieking my name" he explained. Alec's eyes widened.

"You RECORDED US!?"

"Just that one night! I swear I swear!" said Magnus, holding his hands up. "And anyways can we just continue please? That's just my cellphone not my work only phone so I don't need to worry about picking up. Now where were we?" grinned Magnus devilishly. Alec's anger was soon forgot as he closed his lips around Magnus, making him shudder and cry out.