Ruined (T-T)

Anyone else completely tattoo their arms in sharpie with runes so that they look like a Shadowhunter but to others like a thug? No? Ok....
Ps: Another sad fic cuz I need the practice

Where was he?

Who was she?

Why'd she do this to him?

Why him?
These thoughts swirled in Alec's mind as he groggily made his way down the street in pain, dragging his body towards the nearest place to him at the moment, the Institute.
*********************************
"Holy shit Alec wha-?!"

"Call Magnus! Someone call Magnus!"

"I think he's been drugged, what's going on?"

Alec opened his eyes slowly, blinking his eyes, he saw his two siblings and Clary and Simon surrounding him. Suddenly Magnus burst through the door and rushed to Alec's side. He grabbed his hand and kissed it frantically. When did he get here? How'd he get in his bed? He wanted to ask these questions but Magnus was already shooing everyone out until they were alone.

  "Alexander did you fight some sort of a demon alone? Why didn't you tell us? Alec!" said Magnus. "Here let me see your injuries" he began to lift his shirt but Alec batted his hand away.

  "Don't..touch...me" he panted, his eyes shut in pain. Magnus's face was grim. That's when he really took in Alec's attire. The dishevelled clothing, barely on his body. The marks on his wrists and the rest of his body. The hesitancy to be touched. As he neared Alec he realized that there were tears streaming down his face.He gingerly put his hand on Alec's wrist. Alec flinched away.

"Alec honey" he breathed, "were you-were you raped?"

Alec seemed to squeeze his eyes closed harder when he heard Magnus. Images of the woman tying him up and stabbing the needle in his arm came into mind. The way she undressed him slowly and then burned his body with hot wax from a candle before taking off her own clothes and duct-taping his mouth shut. He shivered. Then, he slowly nodded. Magnus was now aware of the tears running down his own cheeks, and gently placed a hand on his lovers cheek. He wanted to scream, to hunt down whoever did this to him and kill them, to make them suffer in pain. But he kept himself calm, for Alec and his family's sake.

  "Oh Alec" he whispered.

   "Don't tell the others" he whispered back. Magnus was shocked. He shook his head.

  "No Alec they deserve to kno-" he started, but Alec interrupted him.

  "No Magnus! I can't let anyone know! Especially not the Clave! I will be humiliated, I am humiliated!" he shouted at Magnus, who simply sat and listened.

  "But why" he whispered, "the Clave would hunt the person down-"

  "Magnus I was raped by a woman. They would sneer at me and tell me I like it, or that I wanted it" his voice cracked and broke into a sob. "There's no place for a Shadowhunter who was raped by a woman. It's embarrassing."
Magnus was shocked by Alec's coldness and inability to see that he was wrong. He touched his forehead gently.

  "I-I'm telling them my love. I'm sorry but you are wrong." He got up to dash out the door with Alec's feeble protests behind him. He wanted to comfort Alec, but he knew he couldn't. How could you comfort someone who had just gone through something so traumatic and tell them it was okay? How could you lie to them and say that it'll be fine? How could they expect you to understand if you hadn't been through what they'd been through? He ran down the corridor and almost ran into Jace. He, Clary, Simon, Isabelle, Robert and Maryse stood waiting for him, looking impatient and worried. Magnus closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

  "Alec was raped by some cruel woman" he said shakily. He heard the gasps of shock and sobs but didn't open his eyes for fear of their facial expressions. "He didn't want me to tell you or the Clave because he said he'd be humiliated. That the Clave would laugh at a Shadowhunter man who got raped by some horrific woman. But I had to tell you, I had to" he continued. He heard their sharp intakes of breath and finally opened his eyes. Maryse was pale and had tears dripping down her chin. Robert was pale and looked disgusted and furious at whoever had done this to his son. Jace looked angry, no, murderous. Clary looked sympathetic with red rimmed eyes. Isabelle looked broken, with a wet face and cold eyes. Simon looked depressed, and Magnus could see the hurt in his eyes. Robert rushed to tell the Clave with Maryse behind him, and Jace had plunged a seraph blade into the ground and stalked away, Clary scurrying after him in case he didn't wreck anything else. Isabelle cried into Simons shoulder, and he soothed her by rubbing her back and murmuring in her ear the things they would do to the woman if they found her. Magnus turned around and rushed to Alec's room, and stopped dead in the entryway.

Alec stood in front of his mirror, his shirt off, inspecting himself. Magnus was horrified to see scratch marks, scorch marks and whip marks laced his back. The runes barely visible, and Alec slowly drew an iratze on himself, wincing in pain. He was sobbing silently, and when he was done he looked at the mirror once more before punching it and shattering the glass. Magnus rushed forward and enveloped him in a hug so tight as if he was trying to squeeze the pain out of him. Alec sobbed into Magnus's shirt, inhaling and exhaling deeply. He told Magnus of the fey woman, and how he was out patrolling, and she'd cried out for help and he rushed to her. How she'd asked Alec to take her home, saying she had a broken ankle. Alec drove her to her home in her car, and helped her into the home. How, immediately she'd locked the door and slammed Alec with great force against the door, tied him up and pierced the drugged needle into his skin. How, after she had ripped off his clothes, melted candles and poured the hot wax all over his naked body. How his mouth was duct-taped shut and he was slowly losing consciousness. How she'd approached him naked, greedily taking his body and inflicting pain upon him. When he was finished, Magnus noticed he was no longer crying.

"You didn't have to do that" he whispered. "Tell me all about it. It was probably hard for you" said Magnus. Alec shook his head.

"I-I am a Shadowhunter. I am strong. We will find her and punish her. Because as long as I have you, nothing will stop me from reaching the top" he said with a newfound confidence. Magnus simply kissed his forehead and held him tight, hoping his Shadowhunter had not been scarred so badly that he'd be ruined for the rest of his life.

FIN
Sooo. I finished lady midnight and I don't know what to do with my life now. Yeah.., we've all been there before. Please comment and vote
Bai my soul reapers!