Chapter 6~ We Found Love In A Mall

Brookes POV

I awoke in my bed to Dani's long curly hair in my face. I pushed it away. I faced the another way. Only to be greeted by drooling Eleanor. I groaned and got up. I stretched. I had an idea. I giggled. I got 2 dirty socks and a whoope cushion. I put the socks near their noses but unnoticeable.

Pushing the filled the whoope cushin they got up and covered there noses. "Brooke!" I giggled the threw the whoope cushion at them and ran. I got  outside the door to hear screams and yelling. Worried, I ran to the unmarked room and opened it up to find Louis doing a intense battle. On x-box. I yawned and he looked at me.

"Care to join?" I nodded. He told me how to work the controller. He started an online game of Black Ops 2. I was pretty good if I say so myself. I beat him a couple of rounds he pouted. "Your good." He started to fake cry. "I could never be that good!!" I patted his back. "You can try but you wont."

Louis looked at me. "There is one thing I am good at will you do it with me?" I nodded. "Promise?" He held out his pinkie and I hooked it with my pinkie. "The thing I am good at is........... SHOPPING FOR CLOTHES FOR BROOKE." I groaned. I don't want them sending their money on me!

"No Louis I cant spend your money on clothes. I can get a job a-" He cut me off. "You promised!!" I sighed. I guess I did promise.

AT THE MALL

Louis pulled me into the Toms store he was to busy looking around he bumped the shoe display over. The picked it up. There was two girls about my age in the corner whispering and pointing at us.  I turned away. Being the busy bee Louis is he bumped into the Blonde haired one and spilt both of ours and their contents all over the floor.

I bent over and picked up the clothes of theirs and handed it to them. "Are you Brooke Gonlander and Louis Tomlinson?" The brunette said. I nodded. Then Harry, Liam, Zayn, Niall, Eleanor and Dani came in. "Louis. You could of texted us sooner. Your almost done!" Dani said sadly.

Harry kept staring at the blonde. He noticed she was on the floor and helped her up. "I am Alexandra. But most people call me Alex." She stuck her hand out. He shook it Harry. They started to talk Harry kept flirting with her as The brunette talked to Louis, Liam, Zayn, and Niall.

Eleanor and Dani where fighting over shoes. I walked over to Alex and gave her the house's number. "We should hangout with you guys sometime. You free today?" She nodded. "Totally. I like your shirt." She pointed at the 1D tanktop. "I like yours too." I pointed at her plaid rolled up sleaves. She smiled.

We talked as Harry watched her every move. "By the way, that's Hannah." She pointed at the brunette. I nodded. As we walked to other stores we grew into friends. Harry still watching her. Harry is frozen or has a little crush.

She talked a lot. I can tell Hannah, Alex, and me will be close friends.