Chapter 12~ Stains

Brooke POV

I awoke to the dawn of the sun. I stretched my arms and legs. I yawned. I looked at my thighs to see the blood had leaked through the toilet paper onto the bed. I shrugged. I walked into the restroom. I went to the loo. I undressed. I grabbed my shower things and hopped in. I scrubbed off all the dried blood on my leg.

I put a blob of shampoo in my hand and massaged my head, hair, and ears with the fragment. I rinsed. Then I put in my conditioner. I rinsed all of it out. I heard a knock on the door. "Hey its Hannah I have something to give to you." Hannah said outside the door. I stopped the shower. Wrapping me in a towel I forgot to do body wash. I opened the door a creak. She handed me a big bottle of squid ink?

"Its squid ink. It helps get grease out of your hair. I got it because you know you just have natural grease. I had it but when I used this stuff it went away. Use it once a week. You also need to look smashing for Niall." She winked and handed me the bottle. She ran out the door of my room. I shrugged. Better than no present at all.

I went back in the shower. I guess I better try this stuff. I put the liquid in my hair. I rinsed it out. I washed my body then came out.  I brushed out my thigh length curly hair. I decided to keep it natural. Today was my birthday. The day I have been waiting for. The boys knew yes. I just didn't know what they would get me.

I was fighting over a dress or a watermelon outfit. I chose watermelon. I put in a lime green bow in the back of my curly mess. I put on a pink tank top. Then I put on these watermelon shorts. Then I slipped on the green flats with jewels on the toes. polyvore.com/watermelon/set?id=9196089

Then when I walked back in the room there was a box with a note on top. 'For you. put in a baggie.' I opened the box to find a marvelous swimsuit. In it also was black flip flops with a flower on them. Also a pink bow.

I grabbed my bag.

kaboodle.com/reviews/olsenboye-floral-backpack

Then put in the items in the box. I noticed another slip of paper in a flip flop. I took it out. 'come to the game room follow the wrapping paper' I followed the orange wrapping paper. I saw a note on the door. 'turn on the tv' I opened the door and went over and turned on the tv. I saw the boys singing happy birthday with El, Dani, Hannah, and Alex.

Once it ended confetti fell on top of me. "HAPPY BIRTHDAYY BROOKKKEEE." Flashes and the smell of ice cream cake filled the air. I went over and first hugged the person I felt. "Thanks." I felt the head. Liam. I hugged him really tight. "Its not me who you should be thanking it your future husband he planned the whole thing." I blushed. He pushed me over to Niall.

My head fell into his chest. I hugged him. "You did all of this for me?" I said. He nodded. "Anything for you." I smiled. I squeezed him tight. "That's what bestfriends are for." I let a tear roll down my cheek. Cake was shoved in Zayn's hair. He screamed. "My beauty!!" He ran away. We started to laugh. Cake got shoved in Harrys face. I went over and licked his cheek. "Vanilla." He laughed. Alex looked a little annoyed.

I went over and jumped on Liams back. "To Narnia!!" I grabbed a slice of cake in my hands as Liam ran off. "Faster. Mush." He dropped he off outside the car. "Time to go to Coco Keys!!" I laughed. "Narnia you mean." El playfully slapped Louis on the head. We piled in the huge car. There was 1 seat left because the other had all the presents.

"Pick a lap." Niall said winking. I went over and sat on Zayns lap. Niall scoffed. "How dare you?" He said holding his chest. I laughed. I found a cake of cake on his hair and threw it. It landed in Alexs hair. She didn't notice either. Zayn and me laughed. I got another and threw it at Dani. She didn't notice. I laughed. I threw one and Hannah when the car stopped.

"Be gone into the wrath of Narnia!!" Liam said. I went over and jumped on his back. "Mush again!!" He ran inside and dropped me off next to the restroom so I can change. I went in. I saw an elderly woman washing her hands. A little 3 year old on her leg I smiled. I went into a stall and changed into the swim suit. polyvore.com/swimming/set?id=91947416

When I came out they were still the there the lady had trouble picking the three year old up. I picked her up and gave it to the woman. "By thank you my kind dear." I smiled. "No problem." The woman smiled and helped the little girl was her hands.

When I came out I got pulled into a party room. It was One Direction Hawaiian themed. I laughed a little. "To the pool!!" I said. I forgot got all about my cuts cause when I looked down there was 3 cuts and faded ones. The new ones some how opened and stained a little part of the swim suit.

Well this is going to be fun.

Stains are not things I can get out either.