Hannah Sofia Olafson

The names Hannah. Hannah Sofia Olafson. By the way, I am going James Bond on you!

Hahahahahh. I am not funny. But oh well. I couldn't find a way to start out. Alex always has good intros. :( Well at least I think.

People always describe me curious and adventurous. I love investigating. Like a ninja. Ninja Hannah is going to get you!!! I am so insecure. I think my body can never be perfect. But otherwise I am very fun to be around. I am the clumsy one of our friend group. I always find someway to hurt myself each time we see each other. 

 My height is 5'7. I am really big compared to Alex. She is my teddy bear.I could squeeze her all day!! I am a little under the size I am supposed to be but eh.  I'm 18. It's cool to be eight teen because in England you only have to 18 and older to drink. My birthday is April 17, 1994. I am a few months older than Alex. My favorite food is anything edible. Except squash. Ew!  

I love the color green. Luck of the Irish. Even though I am not Irish. Alex is!! One direction is my favorite band ever!!! I tried my hardest not to get to weird and scream in front of them. Or I wouldn't be here talking to the biggest boy band in the world, and to you lovely men and women. Shopping, OH GOD SHOPPING!!! I love shopping. If I didn't do it today I wouldn't be talking to my celebrity crush, Zayn Malik.  Animals is another thing I absolutely love.

 =Some things I dislike are, my ex, Jarred. He's a jerk. He cheated on me and abused me. He tried to rape me. It always seemed like he was high and on drugs. Drugs is another thing I hate. It will hurt your future and crush you dreams.  Squash is disgusting!!! Who would like it anyway!!! Blech. Loud crowds. They are just ugh. Too loud and make my ear hairs fall off and ear drum bleed. I never really liked concerts so I never went to one because of the noise and crowd. The mobs of fan girls and yeah. Now that I am friends with One Direction I am going to have to go to some concerts. Because it seems Zayn likes me!!! EEKK!!! I love him so much. He is just so wonderful. Violence is not the answer. Well for me. Alex is like the sas master. So I have to stop her from punching fake popular's in the face.  

Everyone tells me I'm a great person to talk to and give advice but still have fun. Well I do give great advice. I will be your shoulder to lean on, cry on, anything on. That sounded weird but oh well. I love to hang out with my best friends. My besties are Alex, Bre, Shaylie, Lucy, and Olivia. But my all time best friend is Sam. We knew each other since we were in diapers. We are next door neighbors. Our mums and dads are best friends. Ever since high school they knew each other. Its kinda gonna be like with Alex, Bre, Shaylie, Lucy, Olivia, Sam, Eleanor, Brooke, Dani, Liam, Niall, Zayn, Louis, and Harry. Well I atleast hope it will be like that.

I work at Jack Wills. Pretty boring, Alex has begged me to join modeling but I am too ugly. She says I will be the prettiest out on the runway. I don't think so cause she will!!!

I guess that's all you need to know about the amazing Hannah. Bye lovelies!! I will miss you all. I think you think I am ugly but I guess you like learn to like me. But bye.