Chapter 11~ I Am No Good

Brookes POV

We all were talking and laughing until we heard frantic screams. I heard one over them. "Stop him!!" I got up sending of an alarm. I ran to the door I looked out to see Ted escaping. I ran out the hospital doors. "Brooke no!!" Niall said. I went out of the hospital wearing nothing but a gown.  "Ted. If you want me come get me it our chance."

He turned around and his eyes went black. "You know." Then he ran down the street. I tried to run back over to him but a tight grip engulfed my body. "No I cant let you." I heard Niall's voice boom. "I cant lose you again." I looked up at his sorrowful eyes. I turned squirming and hugged him. I was really short compared to the 18 year old boy in front of me but I knew.

I knew.

That I love that one boy. I always have. Best friends. To more.

I love Niall James Horan. I just realized that too. As we hugged in a hospital parking lot. A cast and bandage on my forehead. I love him.

"Lets go inside." He suggested. I nodded. He held me close and the cold London hair brushed my arms. As we were walking in a nurse came over and wrapped me in a blanket. I shivered. Its pretty cold out. I am glad Louis got me that jacket now.

I walked into my room to see worried faces. "Why did you run off like that?" Hannah asked. "Nothing." I said quite quickly. Suspicion covered her face.

A nurse walked in with a form. "Here are your discharge forms. Take your brace off when it doesn't hurt." I tore it off as she got done saying that. "Your bandage needs to be replaced every 4 hours." She walked away winking at Niall. "Call me." She slipped a note in his hand. I started to laugh uncontrollably.

I went over grabbed the note from Nialls hand and threw it in the trash.  I was still laughing. I rolled on the floor. I guess the sight of me doing that made everyone laugh. I petted Nialls head. "Your hair is soft." I ruffled it. I sat on the bed. I tried to control my self. I finally did. Thank god.

I filled out the forms with a pen. I changed into this in the bathroom. polyvore.com/going_home/set?id=91799225

I came back to see everyone ready. I hooked arms with Dani. "Shall we?" She nodded. Her laugh echoed the room. "We shall." We skipped sing 'We're Off To See The Wizard'. Soon people joined in. We laughed we got home. Suddenly. It hit me. Ted is still out there ready to kill me. 

I am ruining everyones lives. I am no good. I never was. I felt the urge I haven't felt every since I tried to and liked it. To cut.

My legs mechanically walked to the restroom. I grabbed the razor. I pulled my sweatpants. I cut 3 lines on my thighs. Stinging sensations. Filled the cuts. I smiled at my art work. I watched the blood come out. I wrapped my leg in toilet paper.

I walked to my bed and fell into slumber.