Chapter 10~ Good In The Hood

Brookes POV

I felt the suitcase being lifted. A hear a click. A thump sounded as I hit the wall. The click sounded again. I heard a muffler. Vroom. Yep I am in the trunk. I felt on my head. A bobby pin!! Unclipping it from my hair, I heard a crashing noise. Screams and honks filled the air. I felt like I was flying.

I hit the bars on the suitcase my arm twisted and I felt blood gushing out of both. My vision grew blurry. I clutched My head. Light came in the view of the hole. I passed out. I felt my body floating towards the sky then I stopped and landed on a cloud. My mom, dad, and little sister came in view.

"Sweetheart." My dad said. Tears welled my eyes. I ran over to him and hugged him. "Sweetie." We hugged altogether. "Why aren't you in heaven?" I asked.

My mother sighed. "We are trapped in between. We cant rest in peace. Someone killed us on purpose." My body jittered. "Who?" I asked. "Ted. His friend Nick is your kidnapper. He killed him and dressed up like him. Your brother Ted my son killed us." My dad said crying.

I felt slight tugging on my leg. "Sissy!!"  I hugged my sister. Her name is Nicole. Named after my aunt. I hugged her.

"You have to choose Brooke." My dad said. "Staying here or leaving back to reality."  Thoughts rushed my mind. No. No. No.

My dad pushed me off the cloud choosing my choice for me. I saw them wave. I was falling. I awoke in a dim light hospital room. I fluttered my eyes. Harry and Niall were crying note in their hands. Niall looked up. "Impossible." Harry looked up and grew wide eyed. "Niall you seeing what I am seeing." Niall nodded.

"The full package." I looked around confused. "Nurse!!" Nurses flooded the room. "She's back?" "How?" Questions flooded the room. I looked at my left arm to see it in a blue cast and my head bandaged.

Harry finally realized I was confused. "Brooke you were in a coma for the past 5 months. You had a heart attack and you were pronounced dead. A few minutes later you awoke up." I grew wided eyed. I was up their for 5 minutes!! Crying people filled the room. Until El's head turned. "Brooke?" I nodded. She came over and hugged me.

I got hugs and kisses. Louis came over. "I thought I lost my Brooke but no SUPERMAN saved her. I am not superman this time god is." I smiled. He is. Zayn came over. "I thought I lost my sister." I smiled. "I thought I lost my brother." Smiles and happiness filled the room.  Alex was still skinny. Erm I thought she was pregnant. "Umm." I pointed at alex.

"She faked being pregnant to be with Niall then Niall got mad and I ran over to her and she kissed me I realized I liked it too." Harry mumbled. He is single. I can try.

"All is good in the hood yeah?"

They nodded.

"Great."