Chapter 5~ New Friends

Brookes POV

 Pulling away, I saw Harry a tear dripping down his cheek.

He saw everything. I broke his heart. I backed away bumping the table. I knew this would happen!! I made him broken. The question is, how do I fix him?

Liam awkwardly walked to the door. "Let's watch a movie!!" He said hurt in his voice. I nodded and sulked my way down the stairs. I sat on the love seat excepting Niall but Harry sat down. I scooted closer and whispered in his ear. "Sorry Harry. I didn't mean to hurt you in anyway. I just got out of control. But can we still be friends? Cause I am so sorry. Maybe we can hangout sometime." He nodded a smile formed on his face.

Dimples appeared. I smiled. Dimples sucked in. "Dimple buddies!!!" Louis said smiling. Dimples came out. Liam smiled then pressed his cheeks in. "There we go!!" We laughed.

"Wait!! Where'd Toy Story go?" Zayn smirked. "Where it belongs." Liam looked at him confused. "Where?" Zayn stood up and started to run. "Away from you!!" Liam chased after him. I clutched my stomach as my laughter filled the quiet room. I snorted. Therefore, now everyone in the room was laughing.

I clutched my throat. It felt dry. I swallowed and it went away. I was laughing to much I forgot to swallow! Louis went over and picked up a movie. I looked closer. "Grease?" Him and Niall high fived. Harry went over and picked up 'Love Actually'. "This one!!" Harry whined.

Zayn walked over quietly and hid behind the couch. He picked up a movie and threw it at us. 'Scarface' We shook our heads. Liam came in the room holding a wet toy story box. "Zayn hid it in the loo!!" Liam yelled. "When?" Niall said. "Just now." Zayn snickered. Liam walked over and sent it on the coffee table he looked over the couch. "Thanks Zayn."

Zayn came out. "Your welcome."

"Lets let our guest pick since Toy Story is broken." Liam growled. Everyone laughed. I rubbed my hands to together. A good chick flick. I picked up 'The NoteBook.' I looked at the top. 'Best romance of the year!!' -New York Times

I picked it up. The boys sighed. "Eleanor always makes us watch that!! Dani too." Louis whined. "I third that then." Eleanor walked in. "I heard we where watching something can I pick?" Louis rolled his eyes. "Brooke over here picked your favorite already."

She walked over. "I know we'll be good friends already!! My name is Eleanor!! You must be Brooke!! I heard so much about you!!" Louis crossed his eyes. "I told you nothing of her!!"Eleanor turned on Extra on her phone. The video started to play.

Did Niall find his princess? Footage shows he likes this 'Brooke' already.  

The video played of Niall saying I should live with them.

Niall seems to really like this girl. Living in their castle already. Do you ship Briall? Cause I do!!

My mouth opened ajar. "Its trending all over twitter too!!" I looked at her phone. #weshipBriall

I blushed deep pink. I scooted in the loveseat.

Eleanor screamed. "DANI!!" A girl hugged Eleanor. "We're watching The Notebook!!" Eleanor screamed again. "I'll get the ice cream!!" Dani ran to the kitchen.

Eleanor pushed Harry off the loveseat and grabbed the tissues. Dani came back with three buckets of ice cream. She handed Eleanor one, kept one, and handed one to me. She grabbed five tissue boxes and pressed play on the menu. "Let's get this party started." I grabbed a spoon and dug in as the movie started.

END OF MOVIE

All the girls were crying. I sniffed. I grabbed my second tissue box and blew my nose in the white plush. Dani, Eleanor and me ran upstairs and stopped at my room. "Where do we sleep now?" Dani asked. I tsk'd. "Pish-Posh lets have a sleepover!" I told them. They ran in throwing their clothes off.

They changed. I looked down at nialls a & c shirt and sweatpants. I shrugged. Eleanor threw me a 1d tank top and nike shorts. I thanked her and threw my clothes off and pulled the clothes on.

They sat in a circle on the floor. "Join us Brooke!!" I gave in and joined them. We told each other about our selves. We walked down stairs.

Eleanor went in the kitchen got three glasses then grabbed a beer. She pored it all in the sink. "Haha you thought I was giving you beer Brooke!!" I blushed she took the bottle in and laid in on the floor. The boys saw it from the couch and sat down. "I hope this is Spin The Bottle or I am gonna keep watching soccer."

Eleanor winked. "You know your facts boy." Eleanor kissed Louis. "When I kiss someone else I wont like it more than our kisses Louis." He nodded. Dani did the same to Liam. "Brooke do it with Niall!!" I blushed.

"Brookes first!!" I spun the bottle it landed in Zayn. I blushed leaned in and gave him a peck. "Kiss has to last more than 10 seconds. With tongue." I placed a French kiss on Zayn for 10 seconds as the others whooped.

Zayn took the bottle spun it and it landed on Louis. They leaned in and placed a 10 second tongue. They backed away. "By the way Zayn you are bad at Tongue." Zayn threw a pillow at him.

Louis took the bottle spun it and it landed on me. I leaned in. "Don't worry." Louis whispered. I blushed leaned in and made out with Louis for 10 seconds. I leaned away and blushed.

I grabbed the bottle spun it and it landed on Dani. We leaned in and made out. I blushed pulled away and sighed. I had the most tongue and its disgusting.

Dani spun the bottle. It spun for awhile before landing on its target. I furrowed my eyebrows together as Dani and Niall made out for 17 seconds. Yeah over it.

Niall picked the bottle up spun it and it landed on Louis. "Looks like I am giving tongue to the long lost friends." He leaned in and madeout with Niall.

Louis picked the bottle up. And spun it hard. It landed on Zayn Malik. "Our tongues meet again Malik. They made out and then Louis placed a big slobbery kiss on Zayns cheek. "Call me!"

Zayn picked up the bottle and it landed on Harry. Harry leaned in. "I've been  waiting for this moment all my live." I giggled as Zayn and Harry had a 'tongue war'.

Harry picked up the bottle. I heard him mutter. Please land on Brooke. The bottle spun choosing Niall. They kissed and blah it was disgusting. Everyone was screaming Narry.

Niall spun the bottle and it landed on Eleanor. They leaned in and made out.

Eleanor spun the bottle the bottle chose Liam. They made out and then bippidy bop.

Liam picked it up and it landed on Niall. They leaned in and madeout.

Niall spun the bottle it circled the table ad it landed on me. We leaned in slowly until Louis smashed our heads together watching us kiss He kept them their for like 30 seconds. I blushed.

I spun and it landed on who I wanted to kiss secondly. Harry we leaned in and kissed on the lips for about 15 seconds. Tongues touching as others watched.

Harry and me stopped kissing and leaned back. We blushed. "Lets hit the haysack." Harry mustered. I nodded yawning it was a long day.