Chapter 3~ Quiet & Homed

Brookes POV

The boy's pulled me into the car. I sat in the farthest seat away from anyone. I was quietly sitting why the boys chatted shortly when, polce sirens whaled us to the side of the road. The officer came up to the window and knocked on it and Louis rolled it down. "It's Brooke here?" Louis nodded. The officer opened the backseat door.

"You're coming down to the station. You are under aged and need to be parent by some one over 21." My eyes grew big and I remembered my aunt Nicole. I held my finger up and motioned I needed something to write on. The officer gave me his notepad.

I wrote sloppily. "I have an Aunt Nicole. Can she be my guardian?"

He shook his head saying no. I gave him a questioning look. He sighed. "She ran away from a crime she caused and now she's in Jail." Zayn raised his hand. "Zayn?" He looked at me. "What if one of my parents adopted her and she could be my sister?" He officer nodded. "If it's fine with them."

The boy's cheered. "Wait. What if they can't?" Liam asked. We sighed softly. I sat there. I got out of the car and went in the backseat of the police car knowing they couldn't. I heard my name being shouted. Then I saw a blob of blond hair looking through the window. I slouched deep down. He opened the door and sat down. While he was closing the door, he looked at me passionately.

Looking at the floor watching a wrapper float around. He pulled up my and face me his finger. "Brooke. Stay with us. Live with us in our flat. You deserve it." He said with a sparkle in his eyes. I blushed. A camera flashed in the window.

"Paparazzi!! They found us!!" He yelled. He pulled me out of the car and held my hand as we ran back to the car. I sat down dumbfounded. I looked at him and he pinned up blankets on the windows. He sat me down in the back seat and held my hand.

"Brooke we aren't just 5 normal guys........ We are the biggest boy band in the world. One Direction." Doors opened, and closed. The car speeded off. The cop trying to hold back now fans and paparazzi. I was scared and frightened. Harry intertwined our fingers and whispered in my ear. "Scared? I was scared too when I first saw all the fans." I looked down at our hands and blushed........ hard. Niall saw that I was scared and blushing and got jealous and held my other hand.

We arrived at a huge flat. Louis escorted me to the door. He typed in a password and the door clicked and he took out and key and undid the lock. As soon as I walked in I was in awe. Niall walked me up the long set of stairs and he opened a room revealing poster and albums. "Wrong room." He went down to the one next to it and opened it. He smiled. "The girls guest room now Brooke's room."

blue-girl-bedroom-sets

I smiled. He lead me across the hall to his room. He grabbed a Hollister t-shirt and a pair of gray sweatpants and have them to me. He winked. "See you later." I waved and walked into my room. Changing, I decided to take a nap. I laid down pulled the green blanket over me. I closed my eyes. and fell into a deep slumber.

2 Hours later.

I awoke and I folded the blanket and put my curly haired mess into a messy bun. I opened the door and saw the boys with paint. And my whole door painted saying. "Brooke." I saw everyone else had it too.

Mine was different. It had paint blotches and hand prints on it. I stuck my hand in velvet purple paint and put in on the door. We covered it in pointless pictures laughing and talking. I went into the door that said bathroom they had just painted and got a Dixie cup and put salt and water. I gargled it. I went to see Liam, Louis, and Zayn giggling and putting 'you like Brooke' on Harry and Niall's doors.

"Whoever said I liked them and they liked me?" I said sternly. They pointed at Louis. He ran away giggling. I saw Niall and Harry in the music room.

I winked. "I wont tell if you don't tell."