Brooke Gonlander

Picture of me in multimedia.

Torture. My life was torture until, I escaped. Kidnapped. Taken. I never thought love was eternal. Not until the day I was rescued.

I was only 12 when a man took me away from my loving family. I am hit, beaten, and forced to do things.

Present*

Chained to the wall, I grabbed the metal wire I had been hiding and put it in the lock. Mentally, I cheered gracefully. The lock clicked, setting me free. I ran painfully. I walked up the stairs and opened the door. I looked at my clothes. A baggy men's shirt. I can't leave in this. I saw he brought his girlfriend over and was making out with her........... nude.

Seeing that she was nude, I took my chances and took her clothes. I put the abercrombie & fitch shirt and the blue skinny jeans. Putting on the Hollister jacket, they noticed me. I grabbed the Uggs and slipped them on. Running full of fear, I opened the door and shut it.

I ran and ran. Until I found a dark alleyway. I hid in it behind the dumpster. I went in as far as I could.

Present Over*

I am a 17 year old at the moment. Hiding behind a dumpster. Poor and hopeless.

Until I heard 5 voices. That's we go back to the present........