Chapter 4~ Guess Who's Back?

Brookes POV

Did I just..... speak?

The 2 boys looked at me astonished. I giggled slightly. And ran through unfamiliar halls. Until a foot stuck out of one. Of course, being the retard I am I tripped over it. A 2 sets of arms pulled me into the what looks like laundry room. I was about to shriek until one..... two hands covered my small mouth.

I looked up to see Louis and Niall. They gave me a shushed looked and put me in between them. They pulled me behind the dryer and washer. With them too. "Brookee." A familiar voice echoed. Familiar is the wrong word, haunting. It was him my kidnapper. I silently cried and snuggled up to Louis who was further behind the machine.

Niall came close and held my hand securely. I let my loose curls down from my messy bun. "Where is she!!" I heard him yell. Crashes sounded as I cried. "Who sir? Please put the gun down." A husky firm voice said. Harry. My heart skipped a beat. Gun and Harry shouldn't go together.

I looked over to see Louis fright in his eyes.  Tears hit his Robbie Williams shirt as I cried silently. "MY GIRL MY SLAVE BROOKE." He yelled yet again.

"Not here." Harry sounded. Complete horror struck me like a bullet as I heard a scream and a thump. "Finally that retard is knocked out." I heard him mutter. The footsteps came closer. They passed by. Louis sighed reluctantly. The footsteps stopped and a swoosh sounded. The click click of shoes hitting the laundry room floor hit me like a rock.

"Brooke. You should of never ran away. We could still be happy. But your slutty self ran off. Leaving me with a skank. Your fat and ugly but your mine. You always and ever will be..... for eternity." The window opened he stepped out and jumped leaving the window ajar.

Niall, Louis, and me stepped up. I am fat aren't I?

"Niall, Louis, I can't do this. I have to go back to him. You don't deserve me and I don't deserve you. I am an ugly creature. Who should die. He will hurt you to get to me." Louis lead me back to my room. He called in all the boys.

"Brooke. Why do you worry what other people think of you? Why do we worry about our hair or how we look? Why do we want to look like her or be like him? Why do we worry about our clothes or care about how we look? Why don't we just accept ourselves and each other as who we are? Everybody deserves to be treated with respect because we're all special. Even you Brooke. God made you exactly the way he wanted you to be made. You are beautiful and perfect just the way you are. True beauty comes from inside, not the outside. God made you an individual, so don't die a copy. Ever since I laid eyes on you I knew you were amazing. You just don't understand that yet. Your giggle can power my heart. Your smile is contagious. Your personality is awesome. Here in Ireland we went to primary school together. In kindergarten, they first day you stuck out from other girls. Your curls made me fall in love that day. But then I didn't know what love meant. I walked  you to you and asked if you would like to be my friend. You said yes. After that, we hung out all the time. Playdates, tag at recess, everything was perfect. We grew up best friends. I grew a bigger crush on you each and everyday. In 5th year you got taken. A couple months later, they say you died. You and me shared the same hair color dark brown. I could live with it without remembering you. So I dyed it blonde. Nothing close to yours. Best friends are real. Love is real. You took my heart with you when you got kidnapped. I see I have it back. I loved no one but you. I dated no one. Only you had my heart. I cried remembering you. Visiting your grave was tragetic. My mom Maura treated you like a daughter but when you left she was sad. She thought you were the daughter she never had. My brother Greg missed you. My dad. Everyone in the town. Because they all remembered your smile, laugh, curls, blue crystal eyes. Memory boxes filled almost every diner. My heart belongs to you and only you. So if you remember me can you please at least tell if you ever liked the dumb irish boy Niall and remembered me. If you do you know there's a new eternity. That eternity is love. I will love you forever and always Brooke Lee Gonlander I will love you for eternity." Niall said.

Memories flooded back like tidal waves. I remembered him. He caught my heart in his soul.  

I wanted him desperately. I leaned in and placed my pink lips on his. Sparks flew as he snogged back. "Does that answer your question?" We hugged. "We didn't need to see that PDA but what ever." I looked at Zayn with a fierce look in my eyes.  He lifted hands in the air and backed away. Harry was in the corner sadness in his eyes.

Oh no.

Harry saw.

Everything.