Chapter 13~ Forever Young

Brookes POV

I slowly back out of the tiled room. My flip flops made a thunk each time I took a step back.

As soon as Harry was about to say something I ran I threw my flip flops in the room then ran. I went into the locker room.  I opened a locker then shut it. It doesn't have a lock you have to pay for one.

"Brooke?" The Irish accent rang my ears. I heard creaks. Finally mine opened. I looked up at him. I didn't notice I was crying either. He wiped away my tears. He sat on the bench. He patted his lap. I got up and ran into him and cried in his shoulder. Hannah came in was comforting me. "Why didn't you do it?" Niall asked. I looked up into his crystal blue eyes. "Because I don't deserve such great friends. I am no good. I deserve to die." I held back onto him. I felt like a five year old.

I looked at the ground. I watched my tears splish on the tiles. He put his finger on my chin and pulled it up to his face.

"Let's dance in style, let's dance for awhile

Heaven can wait were only watching the skies,

Hoping for the best but expecting the worst,

Are you gonna drop the bomb or not..?"

He looked with care and passion as he sang the song.

"Let us die young or let us live forever,

We don't have the power but we never say never,

Sitting in a sandpit live is a short trip,

The music is for the sad men,

Forever Young,

I want to be Forever Young,

Do you really want to live forever,

Forever, Forever Young."

Then his part came on.

"Some are like water, some are like the heat,

Some are a melody and some are the beat,

But sooner are later they will all be gone,

Why don't they stay young...?"

Then he stopped singing.

"I love you." Niall said. Butterflies erupted in my stomach. I smiled. Passion still in his eyes. I can tell he really loved me. With Harry I never felt the feeling I am feeling now. I think its love. I leaned in. I placed my pink lips onto his chapped ones. Are lips molded together. Fireworks and sparks.

I pulled away. Hannah was awkward just sitting there. I thought it was funny. I laughed. "Niall, I love you too." I leaned again. Boom. There they go.

"Niall I want to be forever young with you. Only you." I hugged him.

"Lets get you cleaned up." We walked me into the family restroom. I took a paper towel and cleaned the cuts. I walked out dignified. Proud. I felt. Different.

Maybe it was all the compassion Niall and Hannah gave me. I smiled at there thoughtfulness. They all came up. "Yes I cut. Just don't worry. I have a reason not to anymore." I leaned into Niall's chest. "Aww." Louis screeched. He ran over and hugged me. "Your going up so fast!!" He started to fake cry. I pushed him away. I jumped into the pool that was next to me. I came back up. I yelled. "COME ON IN THE WATERS GREAT!!" I swam away.

I got out of the water and went over to the 'Lazy River'. I went over and got a two sitter tube. I plopped into one side while Niall got in the other.  I smiled at him. I got comfortable. I got out. I didn't notice the current was so strong cause when I tried to swim over to the end section the current carried me away from it.

A strong grip helped me there though. I looked to see Niall smiling sheepishly. I got out. "Lets go on all the slides!!!" I went over and climbed up the stairs. I went down the spinning tube first. We had Louis and El in the tube with some other random people. I laughed as we circled around the pipe. When the ride stopped I got out and went on the Alligator slide. I made you feel like  your being surrounded my alligators!!

I got out and decided to go play in the kids area. I still had a bit childish things inside me. I went under the bucket. I squirted Zayn who was talking to Hannah. He looked a me with fierce in his eyes. I backed away and held my hands up.

He went back to talking with Hannah. When we were all dressed into are regular clothes we drove back home. I went inside. It was time for presents. I got my first present from El.

polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=91975739

"Aww thanks El!!! How did you know I liked dogs?" She pointed at Niall. Louis raised his hand. "ME NEXT!!!!" I sighed. "Ok." He smiled and handed me the gift.

polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=91975926

"Umm, thanks." I lifted up a signed magazine. Liam handed me a small box with wrapping paper. I opened it. "Liam you shouldn't have." polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=91976110

He smiled. "But I should have." I laughed. I set down the gift. I blew him a kiss he caught it and stopped on the ground. I gasped. Then Dani handed me a gift. I pulled out Niall stuff. "For your future husband."

polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=91976310

"Well. This is nice." I blew her a kiss she caught it a put it in her heart. Zayn handed me a gift. Just a simple outfit I liked it.

polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=91976562

"Thanks brother." I air high fived him. Next Hannah threw a gift at me. I caught it. I opened it to see lots of beauty products. "Well thank you m'lady." I said to her. "Anything for you."

Alex gave me a gift. I opened it to see a jacket, shorts, sun glasses, and lots of bows. "Mother of Bows!!! Thanks Alex!!!" She winked. She said in a mimicking voice from Hannah. "Anything for you." I laughed. "Harry and me shared a gift."

I nodded. Niall handed me a medium sized box. I opened it and saw beautiful jewelry.

polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=91977201

"Niall their beautiful. Thank you." He smiled. "We have one last present from all of us." A crate was in front of me. It had holes in it. I opened it. And the cutest creature on earth walked out.

gotpetsonline.com/pictures/gallery/dogs/alphabetically/beard... 

"Omg!! I love it!! I am gonna name her Candy." Her tail wagged. I giggled. "We have 2 more." Niall walked in with a cage. Inside was a fluffly guinea pig with a bow. "Aww. I will name you Nicole after my sister."

themelodyofthememory:

Cute Cute / pet guinea pig! on We Heart It. http://weheartit.com/entry/38530709

I smiled. "This was the best birthday ever. " Niall smirked. "Its not over yet." He took my hands. "Would you Brooke like to go on a date with me?" I smiled yes. I hugged him tight and close. He kissed my nose. I wrinkled it up, He chuckled. "Eww. Get a room." Louis said.

"Nah I would rather have you guys watch." I said. That was the best birthday ever.