Telling everyone.

Author's pov: I am soooo sorry that I haven't posted in a while I hope y'all like this chapter have fun!!

Aphmau's pov: OMI I can't wait until later everyone is coming over and me and Aaron are making our relationship official.

Aaron's pov: OMI i'm terrified me and Aphmau are telling all our friends about us tonight and I'm scared about what Zane will do to me.

Later that day when everyone is at Aphmau's house

Aphmau and Aaron: Ok everyone we have an announcement. We.................are.....................DATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucinda: YAY!!!!!

Cadenza: YASSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zane: I'm happy for you two but Aaron if you hurt Aphmau I will hurt you but ten times worse!

Aaron: Don't worry Zane I wouldn't even dream of hurting Aphmau.

Zane: Ok but i'm watching you.

Aphmau: Zane your not my dad.

Zane: I know but I worry about you.

Aphmau: Thank you Zane but Aaron is a good person.

Zane: I know and I'm sorry Aaron.

Aaron: It's fine Zane.

Lucinda: Ok enough about you Zane more about Aphmau and Aaron, soo have you two had your first kiss yet?

Garroth and Laurance at the same time in a disappointed voice: yes they have. 😢😭

Travis: Yep they sure have.

Lucinda: ooooo do you two think you could you know reenact it.

Garroth & Laurence: NOOOOO!!!!!😱

Aaron: sure " Aaron leans in and kisses Aphmau on the lips, she kisses back as Kawaii.~Chan takes tons more pics"

Garroth and Laurence: Screams then faints.😱😵😲💩

All the girls: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK YASSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter it was so fun to write love you all BYE!!!!