The Picnic

Kyrie's Pov: OMI VYLAD AND I ARE GOING ON A DATE!!!!!!! I just can't believe this.(she looks at the clock it reads 4:20 pm.) OMI I have to start getting ready.

Kyrie get ready she is wearing a beautiful pink dress that goes to her knees and a pink bow with a little bit of makeup.

Vylad Pov: I can't believe Kyrie actually said yes I can't wait to see her, but I should get ready now.

He gets changed, he is wearing a green shirt and gray jeans .

a few mins later Vylad walks over to Kyrie's house and rings the doorbell.

Kyrie's Pov: I hear the doorbell and run downstairs to get the door,I open it and of course its Vylad, YAY!

Vylad: Hi Kyrie, WOW you look beautiful.

Kyrie: Thanks you look nice as well.

Vylad: Anyways are you ready to go?

Kyrie: Yes!

Vylad: Ok lets go.

They walk to the park with the picnic stuff and find a spot surrounded by flowers and set up.

Vylad: Wow this is delicious, did you make it?

Kyrie: Yes my mother taught me how to cook when I was a little girl.

Vylad: Kyrie can I tell you something?

Kyrie: Sure whats up?

Vylad: I didn't think I could fall in love this quickly, but I did and I fell in love with you.

Kyrie: S-same here...

Vylad: (I cut off Kyrie while she is talking and kiss her on the lips, she doesn't pull away.)

Kyrie: (Vylad kissed me but I didn't pull away, I liked it.)

Vylad: Kyrie would you like to be my girlfriend?

Kyrie: Of course I would OMI.

Vylad:(Chuckles) well its getting pretty late we should head back and tomorrow we can tell the others.

Kyrie: Ok ( She kisses him on the cheek)

Hi guys I hope you liked this chapter sorry I haven't posted in a while I've been busy with cleaning my room and sorry this is a short chapter I'm really tired for some reason. But anyways comment and tell me if you liked this chapter BYEE!!!