Her name/ New neighbors

Author's note: HELLO GUYS so I have decided the name will be Meagan this name was requested by @friskyfox04 and I'm also using two other of the names from the comments for the new neighbors the names are Daliza requested by Mako-Does and Joseph requested by ShadowAaron           Hope you enjoy the chapter BYEE!!!

Kyrie's Pov: Ok I think I want to name her Meagan!

Vylad: OMI that name is so beautiful!         

Aphmau: YASS!!!

Aaron: It's a very pretty name.

Aphmau: OK we better get going we will see you all later bye!

Kyrie: Bye!

After Aphmau and Aaron left Kyrie and Vylad made a crib for Meagan out of pillows and blankets and went to bed. the next morning.

Kyrie: Hey Vylad want to call everyone over to meet Meg?

Vylad: Yeah I'll call everyone right now * he pulls out his phone and calls everyone*

                            10 minutes later

DING DONG!!!!

Vylad: I'll get it Kyrie stay here * he walked to the door and opened it with everyone in front of it he invited them into the living-room*

Kyrie: I know what yo are all thinking " KYRIE VYLAD WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN!!!!" But we found her on the doorstep and decided to adopt her!

Kawaii~Chan: OMI BABY!!! WHATS HER NAME?!?!?!

Kyrie: Her name is Meagan, Meg for short.

Kawaii~Chan: Meagan~Sama, Cute!

Katelyn: AWW she's soo cute!!

Aphmau: So what did she sleep in last night?

Vylad: We made a crib out of pillows and blankets.

Garroth: Congrats baby brother your a dad!

Vylad: thanks

Zane: Congrats you two

Laurance: She's so cute- * he was cut off by the door bell*

Kyrie: I'll get it *she hands Meg to Vylad, walks to the door and opens it.*

Kyrie: Hi can I help you? Oh by the way i'm Kyrie!

Daliza: Hi I'm Daliza and this is my son Joseph, we just moved in next door.

Kyrie: Aww he's so cute! anyways would you like to come inside you can meet my daughter, boyfriend, and the other neighbors?

Daliza: Sure! How old is your daughter? My son is about to be 3 months old.

Kyrie: Umm I don't really know my boyfriend and I found her on our doorstep last night but she looks about 3 months.

HELLO GUYS I hope you liked the chapter and I am sorry if I didn't pick your name but I really liked the names I picked anyways BYEE!!!