OH MY IRENE

Kyrie's Pov: I wake up from a text, its from Vylad  he said,

Vylad: Hey Kyrie we should probably tell the others.

Kyrie: Yeah come over and pick me up in 10

Vylad: Ok see you then boo

Kyrie: Bye boo.

                                                End of text

Vylad's Pov: Ok I have to get ready. ( I get ready then walk over to Kyrie's place)

Kyrie's Pov: I just finished getting ready- DING DONG! I hear the doorbell and run downstairs, its Vylad.

Vylad: Hey Kyrie ready to go tell everyone Kawaii~Chan has them gathered at her house.

Kyrie: Yeah lets go (We walked next door to Kawaii~Chan's house and rang the doorbell.

Kawaii~Chan: I open the door its Kyrie~sempi and Vylad~kun I let them in we walk into the living room and it all goes quiet.

Kyrie: Hey guys umm.. Vylad and I have something to say....

Vylad: Let me take over, OK so to make this quick Kyrie and I are dating!

Garroth: YASSS MY SHIP CAME TRUE I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU BABY BROTHER AND KYRIE!!!!!!

Laurance: congrats you two.

Zane: Nice Vylad I didn't think you would even make it through the date.

Everyone talked and congratulated Kyrie and Vylad then went home.

Aphmau's Pov: YAY! I am so happy for Kyrie and Vylad but now  Aaron and I decide to go to his house so we can kiss ( I walk into to Aaron's house and kiss him, he kisses back and it turns into a make-out session)

Aaron's Pov: Aphmau and I went to my place and immediately started making-out it was AWESOME!!!!!! 

HELLO GUYS I am sooo sorry i haven't been posting I've been really busy with school and such but I really hope you liked this chapter we are going back to Aphmau and Aaron so yeah and PLEASE comment and tell me if I should make a Vylrie fanfic story Love y'all BYEE!!!