Wedding Day!!!!!

Kyrie's Pov:

Kyrie: OMI I'm so nervous I mean I'm getting MARRIED!

LIKE WHAT!!

Amanda: I know awww I can't believe my little Ky~Ky is getting married!

Katelyn: You better be happy Kyrie because I'm wearing a dress for you!

Aphmau: Aww Katelyn it's not that bad.

Kawaii~Chan: Yea Katelyn~Sama

~Knock Knock~

Cadenza: Hey girls come on it's almost time for you all to go out!

Girls: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

Amanda: Ok let's go!

Vylad's Pov:

Garroth: Psst Vylad are you nervous?

Vylad: Super but I can't wait to see Kyrie!

Garroth: I can't wait to see Amanda.

~Music starts~

Garroth: Here they come!

~First Meagan walks out, then the ring bearers, then Kawaii~Chan, then Katelyn, then Aphmau, and then Amanda. About a minute later Kyrie walks out!~

Kyrie's Pov: AAAAAHHHHH I'm screaming inside right now I'm smiling so much that my cheeks are starting to hurt and everyone is staring at me! Ugh! finally I made it to the front! Whoa Vylad looks HOT in a tux~

Zane: Ok let's get this over with I wanna go home and watch My Little P- GAH I mean manly stuff! *Blushes* anyways Vylad will you Blah blah blah Kyrie will you Blah blah blah rings blah blah you may now kiss the bride!

Vylad: *Kisses Kyrie*

Kids: EWWWWW!!!

Adults: AWWWWW

Travis: AWWW EWWW AWWWEWWW!

~After Party~

Kyrie: I can't believe we're finally married!

Vylad: I know and I can't wait until the honeymoon! *smirks*

Kyrie: *Blushes* Y-yeah...

Amanda: *Runs up to Kyrie and Vylad* AAHAHHDSDWGDAJHDDHFFJ Y'ALL ARE MARRIED FINALLY!!!!!!!! *Hugs them*

Garroth: *Runs to Kyrie Vylad and Amanda* AAAAAHHH AMANDA WHEN ARE WE GETTING MARRIED!!!! AnD CONGRATULATIONS!

Amanda: *Blushes* I-I don't know...

Kyrie: Hey why are we still here? LET'S PARTYYYYYY!!!!!

~ After some intense partying and a lot of congratulating Kyrie and Vylad went home to pack then the next morning they left to they're honeymoon at a beach for newly weds~

Kyrie's Pov: We just got to our hut that we'll be staying for the week and it is so amazing!

Vylad: Wow this place is amazing isn't it?

Kyrie: Yea this place is so beautiful!

Vylad: well its getting late so lets got to bed! *smirks*

Kyrie:*Blushes* Really Vylad?

Vylad: Come on it's our honeymoon lets have some fun!

Kyrie: What if I don't want to "Have some fun"?

Vylad: Well you have no choice! *Picks Kyrie up and puts her over his shoulder then starts walking upstairs*

Kyrie: AAAAAHH VYLAD PUT ME DOWN MISTER!!!!!

Vylad: Nope come on I know you wanna go to bed get your mind out of the gutter Ky~Ky. *Smirks*

Kyrie: Hey! you where the one talking like that!

Vylad: *Tosses Kyrie on the bed*  get in your Pj's Kyrie!

Kyrie: You can't boss me around! *Crosses arms*

Vylad: Fine I'll do it for you *Smirks*

Kyrie: NoPe I'm doing it myself be right back

Vylad: I thought so.

Aphmau's Pov: I'm watching Meagan while Kyrie and Vylad are gone and the boys have been so nervous with her around it's weird... You know what I'm gonna go ask them about it!

Aphmau: Boys come here please!

Malachi and Levin: Yes?

Aphmau: Do you two like Meagan?

Levin and Malachi: N-NO!!!

Aaron: Whats going on guys?

Malachi and Levin: Nothing!

Aphmau: The boys like Meagan!

Aaron: Oh I knew that already.

Aphmau: WHAT!!!

Levin and Malachi: SHHHH

Aaron:*Smirks* Oh they told me.

Aphmau: WHAT!!!!!! Why didn't you all tell me?

Aaron: Don't worry Aph I was gonna tell you tonight anyways.

Malachi and Levin: WHAT!

Aphmau: Fineee

Amanda's Pov: Harley is staying with me while Kyrie and Vylad are gone, him and Max (Max is Amanda's dog BTW) have been playing all day and being really cute!

HELLO GUYS!!! I am so so so so soooo sorry I haven't updated in a while I just started school and it's been crazy! I really hope you liked the chap have an AMAZING day BYEE!!!