Wedding Pt.4

Aaron's Pov: OMI Travis, Vylad, Laurance, Garroth, and I are waiting for the girls to come down the- *Wedding music starts*

Travis: *whispers to Aaron* You ready Bro?

Aaron: *whispers to Travis* As ready as i'll ever be

*Right after that Meagan starts to walk down the isle while dropping lilac and red roses on the ground*

Vylad: My baby girl looks so cute!

Aaron: Yeah she does I can't wait to see Aphmau.

*After Meagan got to the front Kawaii~Chan came down the then Zoey then Kyrie then Katelyn and finally Aphmau came down the isle. Then Levin Malachi and Joseph*

Zane: Blah blah blah wedding stuff blah blah blah rings blah blah blah You may now kiss the bride!

Aaron: *Leans in and kisses Aphmau while she kisses back, Then they brake apart from the kiss*

All the Kids and Travis: EWWWWW!!!!!!!!

Adult except Travis: AWWWW!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!

*First Aph and Aaron walk out then Katelyn and Travis Then Kyrie and Vylad Than Kawaii~Chan and Laurance Then Zoey and Garroth and Then Meagan, Malachi, Levin, and Joseph.*

Kyrie Pov: AAAAAAAH i'm so happy for Aaron and Aph!!! I wounder when Vylad and I will get married?

Vylad Pov: Yo Aaron Aph is it ok if i kinda possibly take the light from y'all and ask Kyrie to Marry me?

Aaron and Aph: YASSSSS we don't like the light!!!!

Vylad: Ok Thanks GUYS YOUR THE BEST!!!!!

Aaron and Aph: No Problem.

Vylad: * walks up on stage and Clears throat* Hello guys so umm Congratulations Aphmau and Aaron I Love y'all like family! But I have a special Question for A special someone and Aph and Aaron are OK with me asking this at there wedding but Kyrie can you come up here please? 

Kyrie: Yeah * walks up on stage with Vylad*

Vylad: Kyrie We Have been dating for a long time we have a beautiful baby girl and I was wondering      * gets on one knee* Will You Kyrie Marry Me?!?!?!?!?!

Kyrie: *Starts to cry but is wearing water proof makeup so nothing happens to it* YES YES A MILLION TIMES YESSS!!!!!!! 

Vylad: *Kisses Kyrie* SHE SAID YES YASSSS!!!!!!

Everyone: YAYAYAYAYAY THAT WAS SOO CUTE AWWWWW!!!!!!

HELLO GUYS sorry I haven't updated in a while I was busy with school finals and stuff but now school is over for me and I will be trying to update more I hope you guys liked this chapter and the next chapter is gonna take place after Aaron and Aph's HoneyMoon so yea BYEE!!!