Snow Day

Aphmau's Pov: Me and Aaron went back to his place after we told everyone to celebrate we watched Frozen sing along and Aaron was really nice about it and sang along with me it was so fun we ordered pizza and also watched anime eventually i fell asleep on Aaron's chest.

Aaron's Pov: Me and Aphmau watched a bunch of stuff and ate pizza until she fell asleep on my chest, I decided to carry her up to my bed I put her on the bed and put the covers over her then I went to the other side of the bed and got in bed next to her and slowly fell asleep while looking at her beautiful face.

Aphmau: I woke up next to Aaron he was still asleep so I got up and looked out the window it was SNOWING!!!!! I ran and jumped on top of Aaron yelling "it's snowing wake up" a minute later I kissed him and he woke right up.

Aaron: Aphmau was jumping on me and saying something but i couldn't hear so I just stayed asleep until she kissed me she said it was snowing and too get my snow clothes on because we were gonna go outside so I got up and got dressed.

Aphmau: Aaron finally got up and got ready to go outside I was already ready so I just waited for him, once he was ready I grabbed his hand and we ran out the door where everyone else in the neighborhood was we had a giant snowball fight with everyone else it was so FUN!! after that we all went to Kawaii~Chan's cafe and she made everyone hot coco it was so yummy.

Aaron: So I'd say that this day has been amazing.

Everyone: YASSSS!!!!!

Aphmau:" whispers to Aaron" My day was even more amazing with you.

Aaron:"blushes and whispers back to Aphmau"I love you.

Aphmau: I love you too ( they kiss)