The Answer!

Aphmau's Pov: YES YES A THOUSAND TIMES YES AARON!!!

Aaron: * stands up and kisses Aphmau as the whole resonant cheers and claps*

Aphmau: * kisses Aaron back then breaks apart the kiss and hugs him* Aaron I love you!

Aaron: * hugs Aphmau back* I love you to!

*TIME SKIP*

Aphmau's Pov: OMI AARON ASKED ME TO MARRY HIM!!! AND I SAID YES!!!

Aphmau: Aaron? when do you think we should tell the others about this?

Aaron: I think we should gather everyone at my house then tell them.

Aphmau: Ok! but can I spend the night at your place since its kinda late?

Aaron: Of course.

The get to Aaron's place and go to bed the next morning they tell everyone to come over.

Aphmau's Pov: Ok everyone is here lets do this thing.

Aaron: Hello everyone Aphmau and I have something to say. * he says with a super big smile on his face*

Aphmau: Ok I'm gonna start and if I can't finish what i'm saying then Aaron will finish. Ok so M-m-me a-and Aaron a-a *Aaron cuts her off*

Aaron: We are getting married!!!!

Aphmau: *whispers to Aaron* thanks

Aaron: *Whispers back* no problem.

Kawaii~Chan: YASSSSSS MY SHIP HAS SAILED KAWAII~CHAN IS SOO HAPPY FOR APHMAU~SEMPI AND AARON~KUN!!!!!

Laurance: Congrats you two!

Garroth: Congratulations you two * he says right before he faints*

Cadenza: Congrats you two! Wait does this mean I get to make your wedding dress Aphmau?

Aphmau: Yes

Cadenza: YASSSS!!!

Katelyn: Congrats you two! but Aaron I swear * she gets cut off by Aaron*

Aaron: don't worry Katelyn or you Zane I still wouldn't dream of hurting her.

Zane: Ok Congrats you two.

Katelyn: Ok.

Dante: Congrats you two!

Nicole: Congrats!

Travis: Aww man now Aphmaus for sure off the list well at least I still have Katelyn and Lucinda! Anyways CONGRATS!!!

Katelyn: TRAVIS!!!!!

Travis: EEEEEEEEEEK!!!!! * runs away from Katelyn as she chases him*

Lucinda: Congrats.

Vylad: Congrats guys I hope this can be me and Kyrie someday!

Kyrie: OMI CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!!!! and I hope so too Vylad!

Aphmau: Thanks all of you for the support!

Aaron: Yea.

Garroth: * wakes up* Omi I just had the weirdest dream ever Aphmau and Aaron were getting married.

Aphmau: That wasn't a dream Garroth.

Garroth: Oh well ummm....* faints again*

HELLO GUYS I am so so sooo sorry I haven't posted another chapter in a while I have been really busy. But anyways WE HIT 100+ VOTES!!!!!!!!!! Thank you all sooo much it means a lot to me I love you all BYEE!!!