Wedding planing!

Kyrie Pov:

Kyrie: Ok guys so Amanda and I were up all night last night making the roles y'all have in the wedding so Amanda announce the roles

Amanda: Ok so obviously Kyrie is the bride and Vylad is the groom. Garroth. *She looks at him* Vylad picked you as the Best Man. I am the Maid of Honor. Zane can you be the priest? *Zane nods* Aphmau, Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan are the Bridesmaids. Laurence, Dante and Travis are gonna plan the Bachelor party. Lucinda and Aaron, can you guys do the music? Meagan your going to be the flower girl! Joseph, Malachi and Levin, you guys are gonna be the ring bearers. Cadenza it would be awesome if you could make the dresses? And lastly Max and Harley are gonna follow behind Ky and carry the train. *She smiles* Oh and Zoey is the Caterer.

Kyrie: YASSSS FINALLY I'M GETTING MARRIED IN A WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vylad: Calm down Hun

Kyrie: Fine...

Meagan: Mama when am I gonna get married?

Vylad: NEVER!!!!!

Amanda: Jeez calm down Vylad. Your acting like Zane when it comes to Aphmau

Zane: HEY!

Joseph, Malachi, & Levin: *Smirks* WILL YOU MARY ME MEAGAN?!?!??!?!???!?! 

Vylad: NO!

Meagan: YES!

Kyrie: AHGDGAHFSGDSJGEYGEJHQA TOO CUTE!!!

Amanda: TO WHO MEGS??!?!?!??!?!?

Meagan: ALL OF DEM!!!!!

Amanda & Kyrie: *Faint from cuteness*

Vylad: *Walks to corner and cries* No. No. No. NOOOOOOOOO! NOT YET!!!!!!

Garroth: *Walks over to Vylad* It's ok baby brother. *pats back*

Vylad: You don't know how it feels Garroth you don't have any kids.

Garroth: Not yet *Smirks and winks at Amanda*

Amanda: *just woke up* WHAAAAA??!!!? *faints again*

Vylad: wait to go Garroth, you killed her!

Kyrie: NO NOT MY FAVORITE NIECE!!!! *Gets a bucket of ice water and dumps it on Amanda*

Amanda: GAH!! oh my gosh i just had the weirdest dream..... Vylad started freaking out because the little boys all proposed to Meg... and then Garroth tried to comfort him.... then Vylad said Garroth wouldn't understand cause he doesn't have kids.... then Garroth said not yet...

Dante: Umm P-Bear that was real...

Amanda:*Faints AGAIN!*

Travis: Garroth go wake your one true love up with a kiss! *Winks*

Garroth:* Blushes* O-Ok....*Walks over to Amanda*

Amanda: GAH!!!! WHATS GOING ON!!!!

Travis: Oh man Garroth was about to k-

Garroth: *Puts hand over Travis' mouth and blushes*

Kyrie: AMANDA WHY DID YOU HAVE TO WAKE UP GARROTH WAS ABOUT TO KISS YOU ADFGYGFYGDSYSGADFU

Kawaii~Chan: AHHHHHHHHHHH SHIPPPPPPPPPPP ABVSDUGV ERVD ETHVYI

Amanda: *Squeals* WHAT!!!!????!?!???!??

Travis: *Takes Garroth's hand off his mouth* Yep! ;D *Pops the "P"

Katelyn: SHut up Travis! *Hits Travis*

Amanda: Thanks Katelyn! :D *checks time on her phone* its gettin late.... ima split see y'all tomorrow!

Garroth: I'm gonna go too later

Everyone: Bye

HELLO GUYS!!! So I will be working on the wedding chapter tonight I will post the Outfits and yeah I love y'all BYEE!!!