Axel's New Leg and Baby Appointment

Axel was excited. Today he finally got his new leg. Luckily I had my dad Louis coming with me to pay because I could not afford by myself right now since the price keeps going up.

"Thank you for doing this papa" I said as my papa Louis drove to the doctors with me for Axel. Skyler was in the back playing with Axel. He really is good dad to Axel better than Blake would ever be.

"we're here!" My dad Louis said. I took a deep breath and then got out of the car. I was about to get Axel but Skyler beat me to it.

"I could have gotten him" I say

"Nonsense dear. You are pregnant" I sigh and hold Skyler's hand as he hold axel in his other hand and we walk inside the doctors office with my dad following behind. I filled out any paper work that needed to be filled out and waited with Axel for the doctor. He was excited for his new leg. I just wish I could afford it on my own and not have to take dad's money. I feel awful about it.
"Axel Collins" I then get up and head into the room with Axel, Skyler, and my dad Louis
"Okay so we're here to get Axel a new leg today right?" The doctor said
"Yes and see how our baby is doing" Skyler said with a smile.
"Right. Now let's get that leg off and try a new one" Dr Daniels says with a smile. Dr Daniels then comes back with a new leg that he puts on Axel.  "Why don't we have him try it out to see if it fits or see if there is any discomfort" dr Daniel's says. Skyler puts Axel down on the floor to stand.
"Go ahead Axel try walking" Skyler said encouraging our son. Man after two years that's hard to say still since Axel isn't biologically his. Axel starts to walk around a bit.
"How does it feel baby?" I ask
"Good mommy! I got new weg! Frank you!" Axel says and hugs my leg.
"That is 10,000 dollars" the doctor says. I wince at the number but my dad pays anyway.
"Now would you like to see your baby" dr Daniels says and I nod. She then leaves the room and comes back with an ultra sound machine.
"Lay down and pull up your shirt." Dr Daniels says. I do as she says and she puts some cold gel on my stomach and moves the wand around on my stomach as Skyler hold my hand with Axel in his lap.
"There's your baby. You look to be about 16 weeks." Dr daniel's says
"Baby!" Axel says happily and points at the screen.
"Yeah buddy that's your new brother or sister" Skyler says and ruffles his hair making him giggle. Skyler and I then hear the heart beat and tears fill our eyes as we think this is really happening.
"When can they find out the gender?" My dad asks. I honestly forgot he was in the room
"In about 2-4 weeks." Dr Daniel says and then prints us some copies of the sonogram. We then leave and I schedule my next appointment. I can not wait to meet this baby. I can tell that Skyler and Axel are both excited. I am too.
(Girl or boy? Comment names)