Talking to Lucas

Courtney is 19 btw and Cory and Lucas are 12. Darcy is 19 and chase and Copeland are the same age as Axel just 3 months older which is 3.
I wouldn't come out of my room. I was too frightened. Blake was unpredictable and there was no telling what he could do now that he was out of prison. He wasn't supposed to be out for another two years. I mean Axel is only three and they said five years. They lied! He's a monster who doesn't deserve to be out. I'm so scared for Axel and I.
I then heard a knock on my door that took me out of my thoughts.
"Go away!" I yelled
"Courtney please! Open the door your father Harry is here" Skyler said but I didn't even want to see my dad Harry. The man who gave my siblings and I life. I felt too scared and ashamed.
"Please just go away" I said and cried
"Princess please daddy hates seeing you cry" my dad Harry said through the door.
"I don't want to see anyone!" I yell
"Courtney?" I hear my younger brother Lucas say.
"Lucas? What is Lucas doing here?!" I yell.
"Please Courtney if you won't tell me or your dad what's wrong at least talk to Lucas." Skyler said
"Fine but only Lucas can come in!" I say
"Deal!" Skyler said.
I then opened the door slowly and I saw Skyler and my dad Harry's eye soften when they saw my tears face. I then opens the door more and let Lucas in.
"What wrong with Courtney?" Lucas said concerned as he sat on the bed.
I then hugged my brother and cried in his arms.
"I'm so scared Lucas. B-Blake is o-out of j-jail. H-he wants to see A-Axel and wants m-me back. I'm so scared." I cried into my younger brothers arms
"He no hurt my sissy!" Lucas exclaimed.
"You're the sweetest Lucas" I say and let out a small laugh. I then hug him and kiss his cheek.
"I love sissy! No let Blake hurt you!" Lucas said
Lucas may be 12 but even though he is 12 he still has grammar problems because of his autism but that doesn't matter to me. He is the best little brother a sister could ask for.
"Sissy come out now?" Lucas said anxiously
"Yeah" I say
"Yay!" Lucas said and dragged me out of the room.
Next thing I knew my dad Harry was hugging me as tears ran down his eyes.
"We will keep Blake away. It'll be okay" My dad Harry said as tears filled his eyes and he hugged me. I then just fell in my dad's arms and cried. He raised me and was always there and he's here now that's all that matters. As long as I had my family I could get through this with Blake. Right?