The Battle

Marinette-
I couldn't believe it. My crush, Adrien, is Cat Noir. I was speechless, and all I could do is blush.
**********************************************************************************
Adrien-
I couldn't believe it. The girl I had the BIGGEST CRUSH ON was Marinette. The sweetest girl at school who is clumsy, funny, and kind is Ladybug. I could tell she was just as shocked too see who I was.
"A-A-Adrien." Is she mustered.
"Marinette! You're Ladybug?!"
"Yeah." She says pulling out of my embrace. "And you're Cat Noir."
"Yeah." I say looking at the two small creatures in the corner. "Who's this?"
She picks up the small red, and black spotted kawmi.
"This is Tikki." She explains. "She's turns me into to Ladybug."
She then looks down at Plagg, who seems to have miraculously (Haha ;) Get my joke.) pulled piece of camembert out of thin air.
"This is Plagg." I say picking up the black cat as he devours the cheese. "H-he turns into Cat Noir."
She shrinks into one of the corners of the box.
She's holding something back, or at the very least she's nervous. But what about?
"Listen." She says after a few moments of silence. "I've had this major crush on you sense... I don't know how long."
Really?! She has a crush on me. (#clueless)
"I know what your thinking. 'You may only like me because I'm a model.' But I don't like you because of that." She continues. "I like you because you're nice to everyone. Even nerds like me."
Nerd? Nerd?!
"You are many things Marinette." I say cupping her cheek with my hand. "But a nerd is not one of them."
She smiles, and her cheeks turn a soft pink. From the corner of my eye I see Tikki and Plagg giggling in the corner. We haven't noticed that the box the encloses us has been getting smaller until our faces are only inches are apart. Her cheeks turn a brighter shade of red, and I can feel heat rushing to mine.
"Soooo...." I begin. "You.. Maybe... Wanna check out a movie after we finish Ms. Janelle's project?"
"I would love to." She smiles. "But we should really handle our Chloé problem first."
My heart flutters.
Best day ever! I finally know who Ladybug is, and we're going out to a movie!!!!!
"Right." I nod.
"Maybe if you transform again you can use your staff to expand the box."
"Good idea!" I agree. "Plagg! Claws out!"
"Tikki! Spots on!"
Just like how our suits disappeared, red and green lights flash in the box. My Cat Noir suit encases my body, and her appears on her. I grab my staff attached to my lower back, and place one end on the floor of the box, the other on the top. Hitting the paw shaped button the box is forced to expand until is evaporates into thin air.
"Good job.' She says with smile.
"WHERE IS MY ADRIEN?!" We hear from a few blocks away. That can only be one person.
"Chloé." We say in unison.
I run across the rooftops of buildings, ladybug swinging on her yo-yo right next to me.
"Stop!" Ladybug screams to the Fear Princess. But she's too busy trapping a person in a take filled to the brim with electric eels.
"Knowing Chloé, the akuma must be in her crown." I say.
"Got it."
We duck behind a near chimney.
"Jump on three." Ladybug says.
I edge over to another chimney on the other side of the building. She looks my way, and holds up her hand. Using her fingers she counts. 1.2.3.
We jump out from behind the chimneys, ready to bring Chloé to the ground. But while in mid-air the Fear Princess turns around, and fires two purple orbs toward us. They hit us head on, and knock us to the ground.
"You little pests." She cackles. "You think you can beat me?"
"You need to stop!" I say pealing myself from the sidewalk. "What you're doing is wrong!"
"I don't care." She says. "People love me no matter what."
She turns back to trap more people.
Ladybug grunts. "Ok. I've had it with you! Lucky Charm!"
Her yo-yo spins into the air, and pulsing red and pink light shines from it. From the light drops down a ladybug shoe.
She looks around the area then says. "I got an idea. See that build board? When I say now destroy the pillars."
"Got it"
I run to the edge of the building, but stop before I jump on to the next. I turn and quickly jog back to her. She looks at me confused. Taking her chin in my hand I softly kiss her cheek. I then turn and jump of the roof to the building with the build board. Leaving her standing there, holding her cheek.
                **********************************************************************************
Marinette/Ladybug-
He kissed me. He.... Kissed me.
Adr-Cat Noir kissed me.
No time for fangirling. I scold myself.
I swing on my yo-yo  to another building. My feet land firmly on the side of the complex. I look up at the build board on last time to see if Cat Noir is in place. I see him peek out behind the board, and gives me a thumbs up. With the shoe in my hand I scream to Chloé. "Hey princess!"
I wave the shoe in the air like it's a nobel prize. She turns to face me, and her eyes light up at the sight of the shoe. At blinding speeds she flies toward me.
"Now!"
From the top of the building the build board comes barreling down. The actual sigh misses Chloé, but the bars force her down to the ground, trapping her in a metal cage. She runs around frantically trying to find a way out. Finally she sticks her head out between two bars with a wide enough gap.
"How dare you!" She growls. "I'll have you banished!"
Jumping down from the building I take the tiara from her her head, and snap it in two. A black and purple butterfly flutters out of the big jewel. Grabbing my yo-yo I swing it towards the evil creature and say. "Time to devilize." (Sorry my spelling is really bad.)
Pulling my yo-yo back I press the it and release a glowing white butterfly into the sky. I throw the shoe up in the air then say. "Miraculous Ladybug!"
The shoe breaks apart into lights of ladybugs that spread apart all over Paris. Flying through the air the eel tank, wild bulls running through streets, everything Chloé has done vanishes. Cat Noir walks up to my side, and takes my hand in his.
"Good plan as always." He says softly kissing the back of my hand.
It takes all of my self control not to scream at the top of my lungs. "Omg! Adrien kissed my hand!"  Instead I giggle. "Thanks."
"Want to head out?" He asks. "We have a project to do."
"Sure." I nod my head.
We head back to his place, and an hour later we finish our project.
"To the movies?" He asks.
"To the movies!"
                **********************************************************************************
Hello my lovelies. Hope you're liking the story so far. I know I said that I would let you guys pick out lucky charm, but I just couldn't stop typing. So I went with what I had in my book. Please don't kill me. Anyway see you later. Loooooove yooooooou.