Revealed

Adrien-
I guide Marinette further down the path, then tun into the Love Tunnel line. Surprisingly there is no one else in line. Usually there a dozes of couples in line. Right away we sit down in a pink and red two person boat. Slowly the boat starts to move forward. Snaking my arm around her waist she leans into my embrace. She places her hand of my chest, and our foreheads touch. The lights begin to dim, but there is just enough light to see the outline of her, her eyes... her eyes..... her soft pink lips. Our noses touch, and our breaths mix. Just as my lips grade hers a large bang echoes throughout the tunnel, followed by the roof spliting open. A strange voice fills the air, laughing. Marinette and I jump out of the boat onto the emergency stone pathway, apposite sides of the water. Suddenly a glowing basketball flys out from the new sky light, and pins me to the wall of the tunnel causing cracks in the cement.
"Adrien!" Marinette screams.
She then jumps back into the boat to try to get across the water as I try to break myself free. Another basketball flies out from the hole in the ceiling wrapping around her torso, and knocks her to the ground.
"Marinette!" I scream lurching forward, but I'm held back by the basketball.
A deep cackle echoes in the tunnel. I look up to the skylight, and see a figure wearing a red and black basketball uniform. He looks our age, but buffer. Then it hits me. It's Kim! He's been akumatized again!
"I told you Marinette." He says. "I. Am. Much better than him."
"Kim?" She says trying to break free. "What are you doing?"
Marinette suddenly starts to float in the air, up to Kim.
"Well Marinette." Kim says trying to cup her cheek with his hand. "After what happened with Chloé, I thought that all girls would reject me. Then I realized that you were there for me. You gave me the courage to ask Chloé out, but know I see that you're the only girl for me. But I was to late, and you ended up with him."
She smacks his hand away. "That's because I love him!"
"No!" He screams, grabbing her waist with both hands. "You will LOVE! ME!"
A flat basketball appears below his and Marinette's feet, and starts to lift them into the air.
"No!' I scream in frustration.
They disappear, and the basketball that pins me to the wall evaporates.
I will not lose her.
Plagg flies out from my jacket.
"We got to save Tikki!" He exclaims.
"And Marinette!" I growl.
"Wow! You ok dude?" He asks, but I ignore him.
"Plagg! Claws out!"
Flashes of green and black light appear around me, and my Cat Noir suit encases my body. From my mask, to my ears, to my claws and tail. Jumping onto the rides roof I dash across.
I will not lose her!
Kim stands on top the tallest roller coaster in the park with Marinette floating next to him. He leans closer to her trying to kiss her, but she kicks him away. He tries over and over, each time getting kicked away. Until he finally lands one. Right. On. The. Lips!
The actions fills me with rage as I run faster, and start to climb the bars of the coaster.
I will not lose her.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
A/N: I debated continuing, but then decided that I should change up some stuff. I originally made Kim a music akuma man, but then thought it really doesn't fit his character. So I decided that I'm going to change up from stuff from my book. Anyway, goodbye for now my lovelies. Looooove yoooooou.