Sleepover

Marinette-
I set Hunter's new bed next to my couch in my room. I turn on my computer monitor to look at the time. It's 4:00 p.m.
"Well." I say turning to Adrien. "We missed lunch."
"Yeah." He sighs. "I'm hungry."
"Pizza?"
"Pizza!"
"I'm paying." I say dialing the number on my phone.
"Not a chance."
When pizza arrives Adrien pays for it, against my will. Got to love him thou.
I pull out two plates from a cabinet in the kitchen. Handing him one of the plates he dishes himself some pizza.
"What do you want to drink?" I ask him.
"Lemonade." He answers, sitting on the couch and surfing the TV channels.
"You got it."
After pouring two glasses of lemonade, I walk over to where he sits. As I hand him his glass I sneak as kiss on his cheek. Turning around I get my food, and sit next to him on the sofa. Adrien sets his food on the armrest, and wraps he his arm around my shoulders. He takes a bite of his pizza, and I eat mine. I love being in his arms. Not because I feel safe, but because they're comforting.
"Did you see the news cast about us?" I ask after swallowing a sip of lemonade.
"There was a news cast about us?" He says with a mouth filled with pizza.
Playfully, I snatch the remote from him, and change the channel to Kids+ News.
"I was kidding."
"I know." I say resting my head on his shoulder. "I'm just checking up on our friends Ladybug and Cat Noir."
"Oh."
A lady appears on screen, hands folded, a smile on her face.
"Good afternoon Paris." She says. "I'm Kelly Frost with your daily dose of news. To starts off we visit the most popular rumor going around Paris."
In the top right corner of the screen a picture of me a Adrien appears.
"Yes ladies. Adrien Agreste has a girl in his life. Earlier today they were spotted in the park rescuing an adorable puppy!"
The picture changes to us going into Pet Smart with Hunter.
"To cute cute, right? We go live to outside on of Paris's beloved bakeries"
The screen cuts out out to a brown haired woman in front of my parents bakery.
"Thanks Kelly." The woman says happily. "I'm here at the spot where the couple was last seen."
"Oh no." Is all Adrien mutters.
I scramble to my feet, and bolt down the stairs, Adrien in toe.
"You get the side door." I direct. "I got the front."
I rush to the front, and quickly lock it. Slipping two fingers between the blinds I space them apart. Peeking out I see the newscaster... and all the paparazzi in Paris.
"Great. Just great." Adrien scolds.
I close all the blinds in the shop, and rush back up the stairs to close the ones up there. After running around the house closing and locking everything I collapse onto the couch. I can fee a headache coming on.
Adrien sits next to where I lay.
"I'm sorry Bug-a-boo." He says leaning over my head. "But like I said before, you need to get used to it for when you become a world famous fashion designer."
"I'm all for the vote of confidence." I say rubbing my forehead. "But this is not the time."
Hunter jumps on top the sofa, and nudges my head with his snout.
"So how long long will they be out there waiting for us?" I ask, scratching Hunter's head.
"Judging by the crowd of fangirls, paparazzi, and news casters." He says tapping his chin. "Looks like I'll be spending the night."
I set Hunter on the couch, and walk to closet under the stairs. I pull out out a couple blankets and pillow.
"Wow, wow." Adrien says rushing up to me, and puts the stuff away. "I won't need it."
"But where will you sleep?"
His cheeks turns bright red as he starts to mumble. "I...um... I figured I could....sleep with you."
(A/N: Again not what you dirty people are thinking!!!!!!!)
All the heat in my body pulses to my face.
"IF IT'S OK WITH YOU?!" He quickly adds.
I wrap my arms around his neck, and press my lips to his. He sets his hands on my waist. I pull away, and our noses touch.
"I'm ok with it, Adrien." I sigh against his mouth.
He relaxes, releases a breath.
"Let's just hope Paris doesn't need Ladybug and Cat Noir tonight." I poke fun.
Just then a big bang comes from upstairs. I pull out of his embrace, and run up to my room. My mannequin lays on its side on the floor. Tikki stares in horror at Plagg who sits next to the mannequin. The black cat holds a small sun hat that I was making for Tikki, with a big bite out of it.
"Oh, no! My hat!" I say.
"Plagg!" Adrien scolds the small cat.
"I THOUGHT IT WAS CHEESE!" Plagg complains.
"You always think with your stomach! You pig!" Adrien scolds again.
I grab the hat away from the cat, and examine the bite mark. It's so big that I'll need to start the whole thing.
"Is it fixable?" Tikki ask, eyes wide with hope.
The corners of my mouth tug down.
"I'm sorry Tikki." I say holding out my hand for her to land on it. When she does I continue. "I'll make you another one."
(A/N: Lol. When I wrote this "another one" wasn't a thing. But now it's funny..... I probably just lost some of my readers.)
Her frown turns into a smile. "Thank you Marinette!"
I sit down at my desk, and grab a piece of fabric.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Adrien-
I look Marinette's shoulder at the small hat she works on.
"You done yet Bug-a-boo?" I ask.
"Almost." She answers.
"Now?"
"No."
"How 'bout now?"
"You keep that up you'll be sleeping on the couch." She jokes.
I think.
Carefully, he uses a pair of scissors she cuts two small holes into the new hat.
"There." She says finishing up.
For something so small, it took an hour to make. Tikki flies over to where Marinette sits. Marinette then places the remade hat onto the cute kwami's head. She looks awesome in the hat.
Marinette looks my way, not even tired from the hours work of sowing.
"So what do you want to do know?" She ask.
"You up for some Ultimate Mecha Strike III?" I suggest.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Adrien-
Marinette and I lay on her couch in her room that we moved to see her computer monitor. She lays wrapped in my arms, button tapping her controller. I mash my buttons on mine. That's when I get a clever, sneaky idea. With one hand I let go of the controller, and touch her chin. She turns to look my way to ask what am I doing, but I stop her with a kiss. Opening one eye I continue to press the controls. The games declares me the winner, and Marinette turns to the screen to see her Ladybot beaten by my cat mecha.
"Cheater!" She says madly.
"Oh, come on Bug-a-boo." I say. "You and I both know I would have lost."
"Yeah." She says proudly. "But that doesn't excuse you cheating."
"With a kiss?" I smirk, pulling her closer.
I stare deeply into her blue eyes. She so beautiful.
"Yes." She giggles.
Our lips brush against each other, then meet once again.
She pulls away first so that only our foreheads touch, and whispers. "Sly Cat."
I whisper back. "Lucky bug."
We stay this way for what seems like for ever. Just staring into the others eyes. Enjoying ever moment we are together.
Hunter's stays asleep in his new bed as Marinette stifles out a yawn. "Well time for bed."
She slips out of my arms, and walks over to her closet. Halfway she turns back, her cheeks bright red.
"Um... Adrien." She say.
"Yes." I say stupidly.
"I need to change."
"Oh! I'm sorry." I blush. "I'll be downstairs."
As I walk down the stairs my phone starts to ring. Taking it out of my pants pocket I answer it.
"Hello?" I say to the person.
"Adrien. Your next photoshoot has been moved up." Natalie says on the line.
"When is it?" I ask.
"Tomorrow." She answers. "And the photographer asks you to bring your girlfriend."
"Ok.. Thank you."
The line goes dead, and I put my phone back in my pocket. I sigh. Another photoshoot to do, and they want Marinette too. I hope she doesn't mind.
"Ok! You can come up now." I hear from up the stairs.
"Hey M'lady." I say, climbing the steps. "I got some great news."
"Oh. What is it?"
When I reach she waits at the top. She now wears a pink shirt with with clouds designs and says Do Not Disturb. Also she has a pants that go as long as her ankles with more cloud designs. Her hair is no longer in her signature pig-tails, but flows past her shoulders.
"So what is it?" She asks, snapping me out of my gaze.
"N-Natalie just called me saying I have a photoshoot tomorrow, and they'd like you to join me."
"Really?"
"Yeah!" I say taking her hands in mine. "Would you do it with me?"
"I don't know." She answers looking down. "I'm more of a behind the scenes kind of girl."
"Come on, Bug-a-boo. You're beautiful. They'll love you." I say lifting her chin up. "Just a few seconds ago you had me speechless. And you are in your pjs!"
She ponders the question for a moment longer then answers. "Fine, but you owe me lunch at that café you mentioned."
"You got yourself a deal."
"Good." She says pulling away. "I left you a shirt and some sweat pants. I'll be downstairs."
She steps out of the room, and change my pants. When I slide off my shirt a big bang sounds from downstairs. Without thinking I run down the steps. In the kitchen Marinette lays on the floor surrounded by pots and pans.
"Marinette!" I say rushing to her side. "Are you ok?"
"Yeah." She says as I help her to her feet. "I think."
She suddenly freezes, and her face turns a bright red.
"A-A-Adrien." She stutters.
"Yeah?" I say fearful.
"Y-you don't have a-a-a shirt on."
I look down at her.
"That doesn't concern me right now." I say. "You do."
Picking her up bridal style I carry up the stairs to her room. Then up the steps into her bed. I set her down, and climb back down. I slip on the white shirt, and head down the other steps to clean up the pots and pans. Finishing up I climb all the way back up to Marinette. Wrapping my arms around her I pull her close until our noses touch.
"I love you, M'lady." I whisper.
"I love you too, Kitty." She whispers back.
I stare deeply into her sky blue eyes. When I'm with her I feel like everything else fades away, but her and me.
I kiss her soft, warm lips. Pulling away I smile. She sets her hand on my now clothed chest, and snuggles closer to me. I place my chin on top her head, my eyes become heavier. Closing my eyes I drift off to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hey guys I made a mistake and accidentally published this chapter before I was finished. So if you see this chapter twice then IIIIIIII AAAAAM SSSSSSOOOOOORRRRY! Anyway I found a video that someone made on YouTube. ALL RIGHTS GO TO THEM! Enjoy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: AGAIN ALL RIGHTS GO TO THEM!