The Note

"The Hunchback of Notre Dame was a famous book. It became so popular it was turned into a film, and then a children's movie." Mr. Brown (I was watching Back to the future.) lectures as I write down notes. "The story is about a 20 year old man who was mis-" The bell rings and I start to pack up my belongings. I stuff my notebook in to my bag when I hand touched my shoulder. I turn to see my friend Alix holding a slip of paper.
"I saw this fall out of your design book." She smiles handing me the paper. "I figured I return it. Wouldn't want Chloé to get hands on it, and have a repeat of what happened last time."
"Oh. Thank you Alix." I say, stuffing the paper into my jean pocket.
"So I heard you and Adrien are dating." She says smugly, nudging my shoulder with her fist.
"Yeah." I giggle. "We are."
He holds up her hands, giving me who thumbs up. "Nice catch! Anyway, I gotta skate. Later!" And she walks out of the classroom. I strap my school bag over my shoulder, and head to my locker. Pondering what homework I have I open my locker. The project is finished, I finished the science homework in class. Hey! I don't have any work to do! I grab my design book from the top shelf, and my bag off the floor. Without warning my locker slowly closes by a hand with a sliver ring. Turning I see Adrien leaning against the lockers next to mine.
"My Lady." He flirts.
"Your late." I say folding my arms. "I hope that doesn't become habit of yours."
"I'm sorry." He pouts. "I got held up in gym."
"Rrrright." I say sarcastically.
"Anyway, that's not important!" He says changing the subject. "What is important is that we head to my house before the paparazzi get here."
"Ok." I laugh.
He lases his fingers with mine leaving my my right hand to carry my notebook. As we walk through the halls I still get the occasional glare. Most girls just cry and sob now, and I feel horrible.
Exiting the school we walk up to the curb.
"The Gorilla should be here any second." He says.
"The Gorilla?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.
"Yeah!" He says. "He's big, never talks, but he does grunt. He's basically a gorilla."
Him and I laugh. I laugh so much my sides hurt.
"It must get lonely." I say on a more serious note.
"Sometime, but I got Nino as a best friend, and I got you."
He leans over and softly kisses my cheek. A small grey car drives up to the sidewalk, right in front of us. Adrien lets go of my hand, and opens the back door of the car. Bending into a slight bow he gestures for me to climb in. Looking up he smirks and winks at me. I can't help but laugh as I climb into the back seat. I'm about to slide over to let him in when he closes the door. Setting my design book on my lap I watch him go around to the other side of the car. When he gets in he says to the Gorilla. "Home please." The driver then starts the car engine, and pulls away from thee curb. I can see why Adrien calls him a gorilla.  His shoulder length is the same as my height. Grey sideburns  outline his face, along with a grim scowl. Leaning over I rest my head on Adrien's shoulder. He rest his head on mine, and takes my hand in his. About 15 minuets later we arrive a Agrest  mansion. As the Gorilla pulls up into a driveway that leads to a gate he rolls down his window. Driving up to a panel with numbers on it he presses in a code, and the 15ft tall gates swing open. He then pulls up to a set of steps that lead to 15ft high double doors. Adrien and I exit the car, and walk up the seps into his mansion. He then leads me through a series of halls and corridors to his room. Room is an understatement. It's the size of a apartment. It has a red carpet with a white couch sitting on top. He even has four computer monitors.
"I'll get the movie going." He says walking up to a plasma TV.
I stick my hands into my jeans pockets to wait. My hand clamps around the piece of paper. I never keep scraps of paper in my book. I take it out of my pocket, and unfold it.
                **********************************************************************************
Your hair black as night.
All day I see you in my sight.
Eyes blue as the sky.
Every time I see you I feel like I can fly.
You are my inspiration.
My butterfly.
May we find each other soon, so your love can be mine.
Like how you love the other guy.
               **********************************************************************************
I read the poem over and over again, trying to make sense of it. Then it dawn upon me. Cat Noir wrote me a poem for me to love him like Adrien. Well that is silly. I love both of them already, but it's sweet Adrien wrote me a note.
"Aww. Thank you Kitty." I gush over the poem.
Adrien turns away from the movie player, looks at me strangely. "For what?"
"For this." I say as he walks over, and takes the paper. reading it over he sits down on the couch.
Leaning over the back of the couch I wrap my arms around his neck. Softly I plant a kiss on his cheek.
"Marinette." He says, speechless. Worry write as plan as day on his face. "I didn't write this."
"What?"
The worry on his face turns to anger.
"I didn't write this!"
He gets up from the couch, slipping out from my grasp. He stomps around the sofa up to me.
"What do you mean you didn't write it?" I say, growing worried.
"I'm mean I I didn't write this!" He begins to shout. "And if I didn't write it, that means someone else did, and they like you to. NAD I WILL NOT LOSE YOU TO A-"
"Adrien calm down!" I yell. Taking his hand I lift it to my face. He slowly cups my cheek,as I nuzzle my face into his hand. "You're not going to lose me."
I take the poem from his hand, the other returning too his side. Holding the paper up to my chest I rip it. One. Twice. Three times. Each drifts to the floor.
"Whoever wrote it does not have me as there girlfriend for a reason." I say placing my hands on his chest.
He places his hands on my waist, and pulls me close. Our noses touch, his green eyes on my blue.
"I love you Marinette." He sighs against my lips.
"I love you too." I say.
My eyes close as our lips meet. I savor every moment we're like this. I do love him, and nothin can change that. Nothing will separate us. Not Chloé. Not this admirer. Not anyone.
          **********************************************************************************
A/N: Hey guys! Thank you so much much for over 100 views on my story. And thank you to @glowinggemma for following me. You made my day. Anyway, the next chapter will be a little shorter than usual. Just a for warning. Goodbye for now my lovelies. Looooooove yooooooou.