getting to know

Hi I'm Kelsey Jonson. I'm 17,18 next month. I'm a senior and school is almost over but guess what? I just moved from cold Minnesota to warm Arizona now I have to go shopping for warm clothes BC I only have clothes for the cold and I won't be needing those. But before I do that let me tell you about myself. I'm naturally tan even with barely no sun. I have brown hair with a little bit of blonde at my roots to my ends. Hazel eyes, 5'8. Skinny but fit.
What can I say I work out. 😉😉 (see what I did there you know the song that says I work out whatever I thought it was funny not okay I'm going to stop and continue the book.)
I live with my mom and she owns Jonson's law firm one if the top law firms in the country. I live with her BC my dad walked out on us and my mother wanted the best for me even if she had to work for it so here we are with her own company she just extended and it brings in good money. I'm the only child since my mom was always busy she only wanted one kid and lucky me. Well anyways I model sometimes and dance but that's basically it besides I have a lot of fans on YouTube,musical.ly, and twitter. So let's begin.

Guys thank you for reading I'm really liking this one so far my other book is okay but I bet this one will be better. Comment and don't forget to vote.
Again thank you your new love. -KD
Bye Smiley's BTW you guys are Smiley's