Fans will do that

It was a fan. At first I thought she wanted pictures with the boys but she wanted them with me. " Hi your Kelsey Jonson, can I get a picture?" she asks kind of crying. I get out of my seat and pull her into a hug. "Of course sweetheart let's stop crying so we can get you that picture you wanted." I say and she agrees. We take a couple of selfies on both of our phones and then I ask matt if he would take a picture of us. he grabs both of our phones and takes them. When we get done with that I ask for her twitter and Instagram. She get's one more picture and then she goes off to her table without noticing the boys; I barely remember they were there until Aaron opened his mouth. "Why didn't she ask for our picture?" he said a little sad you could see he was hurt. "Hey it's okay she probably has a wall full of your face so she probably didn't want to leave me out so chill." I say which causes him to chuckle.

We finish our food when we got done we all paid our share and then we left but this time it was Cameron in the car with me. And of course they played rock paper scissors. When we got into the car we just started popping out the songs as they go by. By the time we pulled up to my house my throat hurt. And I guess I was to busy coughing that I didn't hear him get out and open my door for me. "My lady." he said with a accent. "Why thank you." I respond with the same accent. "Okay guys so there is about 5 extra rooms and there are 8 of you because matt already has his room so 3 rooms will have 2 in each and the other 2 will get the other two rooms and there is a bathroom for all of them so if you want to shower you can."

I say and start heading to the front door before turning to face the boys again. "Oh and the kitchen is fully stocked but that does not mean slap cams or food fights or the head chef and I will get on to you just ask matt what happened back in Minnesota." they all face matt and he starts explaining that once we were baking cookies and he through flour at me and I through an egg at him let's just say that we had to clean the entire kitchen and we weren't allowed in there without any supervision.

"okay well I'm going to go change and when I come back there better not be a mess." I say sternly. I walk up to my room and lock the door because I know boys. I walked to the bathroom and took a makeup remover wipe and cleaned my face and bushed my teeth. I pulled my hair into a messy bun and walked into my closet and put on my gray pajama set from Victoria secrets. It has shorts with a long sleeve matching shirt to the shorts. I put my Victoria secret bathrobe and walk out of the bathroom. I walk over to my phone and take a mirror selfie and post it on twitter and Instagram. And making one musical.ly. I walk over to the door with phone in hand and unlock the door and walk out. I walked down the stairs and tell the boys I'm going to bed.

"Remember matt we have to be up early for my run or I'm leaving without you and you know I will and when I'm gone there better not be a mess because even though we have maids I don't like making them work that hard. You guys can also swim in the back or the movie room is just around the hallway and remember don't eat all of the food." I say one more good night while going over to the boys and giving them kisses on the cheeks and hugs. I see most of them blush and I want to laugh so hard but I keep quiet.

When I get to Cameron I give one on both of his cheeks and tell him goodnight. Finally matt, "hey don't forget the lights and we only have a week before you head out and I want a day for just the two of us so make it work and goodnight." I say giving him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. They all tell me goodnight and when I retreat back to the stairs I hear them talking but I barely can hear.

So here it is hoped you liked it.

Don't forget to vote

your new love ~KD

bye Smilies