salad for the lady?

We all went to my house. With cam in my car and the rest in matt's and another guys car. We all pulled up to my house with my moms car in the drive. We got out and walked to the front door. They seemed amazed but didn't show it. And of course Matthew has already saw it because he was here the first day but had to go do something so he's been staying here.

"Matt your room is clean would you like anything else?" The maid said coming down the stairs. The boys were more confused and so was Cameron. "No that's fine thank you though." Matt replied back. " okay so guys I see your confused faces so me and Matt have known each other for a while when I moved to Minnesota I went to Virginia to go do a meet and greet up there and that's how I met Matt, we became great friends and so when he came to town last week he asked to stay here and since we have plenty of room mom said it was okay for him to stay and then today when I went to school I didn't think he was part of Magcon so it kinda surprised me so yeah."

I say filling them all in. "Okay so I'm going to get ready and you guys can chill till I'm ready for FOOD!" I say and Matt chuckles which turns into a whole lot of laughing and it's only me and Matt laughing and the boys are confused again. When we sober up I go get dressed. I undo my French braid and just straiten it then redo the same makeup I just had on. I do my nails black with 2 Gray ones with a white diamond with lines.

Finally I pick my outfit out. I picked a black high waisted skirt with a black crop top with transparent straps and for shoes I picked black and white stilettos. I grabbed a new phone case, sprayed some perfume and grabbed my keys and headed down stairs.

When I reached the stairs the talking stopped and when I looked up all of the boys were staring at me which made me laugh because I'm used to it. Matt came up and took me into a hug and started talking. "Damn girl you is fine." He says while kissing my cheek. I've always thought Matt was cute. "Well boys let's go oh and I'm taking my Audi and I only have room for 1 so who's in?" I ask and immediately they start playing rock paper scissors. Matt won so hes riding with me.

"Okay Taylor you can drive my car and take who you want and carter take yours and the rest go with you." Matt said and we all agreed we got in our cars and I was first because they didn't know where we were going so they are following me. Me and Matt were jamming out to the music when he put his hand on my thigh and I looked over at him when I saw he was already looking at me. "What do I have something on my face? Why are you starring at?" I ask now paying attention to the road. He starts moving his hand around and answers. "Nothing there is nothing on you face and I'm just looking at how beautiful you are." He says and I feel the heat go to face and I blush. "Well thank you and you clean up nice and I loved the photo shoot today thank you that." I say trying to hide my blush. "It was awesome and thank you." After he said that the conversation stopped but his hand never moved until we pulled up to the restaurant.

We decided we were going to a nice fancy Italian one. We got out and Taylor opened the door for me I was getting ready to say thank you but he closed the door for the rest of the boys. Me and him where laughing at there glares. We went to the front desk and he hostess was eyeing the boys and then she sent me a glare I just laughed asked for a table for 10. She took us to our table and we passed a table with some other guy that looked really familiar. "Hey guys go ahead I have to go to the bathroom." I say to the boys they nod and go to our table.

I walk up to the table and I notice that he is not alone now he has other people there. Then I realize its kian and JC. "OMG guys how are you?" I say and kian jumps up and gives me a hug. "OMG Kelsey how are you? When did you move here? Please tell me you are not alone." He asks and sits down. JC gives me a hug and I answer kians questions. "I'm doing fine and I just moved here mom opened another building so we moved out here and I got a modeling job in California and sometimes here in Arizona. And no I'm not here alone I came with the magcon boys, you guys know them don't you?" They say yes and then Matt comes over. "Hey we are getting ready to order and they are fighting who gets to order for you they are like 'what kind of salad do you think she will like?' And I just laugh and look back at the menu so we better go." He says and then he looks over at who I was talking to. "Kian, JC, Trevor what are you guys doing here?" He gives them all bro hugs and they start chatting and I finally realize that I'm hungry so I say bye to the boys and drag Matt to our table.

I sit down between Taylor and Matt. I look over the menu and decide what o want but I don't say anything. The waiter comes over and starts taking everybody's order but when he gets to me he sends me flirty smile and I wink back and you can see the blush forming on his face. "And what can I get the beautiful lady?" He asks and I look at his name tag and it says chad. "Well chad-" I'm cut off by Taylor saying "a salad for the girl." I just start laughing and I look over at Matt who is laughing and then to Taylor. "And why would I get a salad is it because I'm a model that I have to watch my weight, no okay so I would like the chicken Alfredo with a side Salad."

I say pronouncing salad so Taylor knows. "Thank you and that will be all." I say to chad. He picks up our menus and walks off. We all start having a conversation when I feel something touch my leg I look over to see Matt drawing circles on it and he leans over and whispers, "you look really beautiful." After that I'm pretty sure that my face was beet red. We got our food and ate till someone came to our table...

Cliffhanger who do you think it is??
Hoped you liked and don't forget to vote and like my story.
Your new love ~KD
bye smilies 😀😀😀😀😀