like?

So the rest of the day went okay I guess more homework and other than that it was fine so now I'm heading to the gym to meet up with the coach.

When I get there I already see the team stretching. I walk over to the coach when I see her. "Hey coach." I say setting my bag down beside me. "Oh hey Kelsey, are you ready?" She asks as she stops talking to one of the girls. "Of course I was born ready I danced since I was little." She smiles and calls all of the girls over. "OK ladies listen up since 2 of our ladies have been kicked off we are having tryouts and we have 4 today and only 2 will win the spot. So Briana come over here and show them a routine and they will preform it and we will see if they can do that then they show what they can do on their own."

She finishes off and I'm guessing a girl named Briana comes over and starts the music. Thirsty by Daya starts and she starts moving to the dance she is really good and I would say I'm pretty good but damn shes good. When shes done me and the other 3 girls stand in a line and she starts the music again.

We start off well but then in the middle one of the girls mess up and completely looses her track. I kinda feel bad but I have to pay attention. The song ended and the 3 of us still in all take a water break and wait our turn to dance our own routine. First went this one girl Megan. She was good but her moves were a little rough but other than that she was good. When she was done we all clapped.

Next was a girl named Shelly. She was okay I guess. She finished and now it was my turn. I picked hold me down by Halsey. I started really well. I was adding flips splits and other stuff. By the time I was done I was out of breath. When the music stopped everybody was clapping until I heard screaming....

I looked up at the bleachers when I saw all of the boys great they just saw me dance. "Go Kelsey that was amazing!!" Cameron and Taylor yelled with a bunch of yeahs from the other boys. I smiled at the boys and Cameron winked at me I sent him 2 thumbs up. But when the boys all turned I sent him a wink. You could see him blush. After that you can hear Taylor saying "oooh she made you blush!" I laughed.

"Okay guys we will announce who gets the 2 spots tomorrow morning in the announce meants." We all said our goodbyes and left.

And since I didn't want to change I just slipped on my sweats and sleevles jacket.
I redone my bun and grabbed my bag and headed out to meet the boys. I walked to my car and put my bag in my trunk. Out of nowhere I get captured by tons of arms.

"Omg that was so good kels!" Aaron says more like screams. I laugh and return the hug. "Thanks guys but I'm really tired and sweaty I really need to go home so let's go." There is a round of yeahs but one says "yeah you stink."

And when I turn to see who said that when I turned around it was cameron with a smirk. "Aww what's the matter cammy don't you like my smell come here I will give you a hug." I say getting closer to him but he instantly backs away.

"No stay away you stink and I can get a hug later." "Okay but let's go guys." I say and when Cameron's not looking I sneak up behind him and wrap my arms around him. "Aw why kels why now I have to shower." He says but now everyone is in the 2 cars. "Its okay you can shower with me." I whisper into his ear. He seems shocked but he struggs it off.

But not before sending me a wink and a nod. I just laugh and get in the drivers seat. With Cameron in the passengers seat. I role the windows down and drive to my house. When we pull up and of course my moms car and dads car is gone. "Okay guys I'm going to shower and then me and Matt are going out before he goes back home so you guys can stay or you can go home it doesn't matter." I walk up the stairs and head to my room. When I get in there I walk into my bathroom and start the shower. I get ready to shut and lock the door when it gets stopped by the one, the only, CAMERON. Okay I'm sorry for doing that but it was necessary. Anyways he comes into the bathroom and closes, lockes the door.

"You said I can join you so here I am." I was a little shocked by his statement. When I went to talk he cuts me off by kissing me. I resond with just as much force. He picks me up and carriers me to my bathroom counter. He sets me down and stands between my legs. "You do know that I stink and need to take a shower?" I say pulling away and putting my hands on his chest. "Yeah and I said I will join you." He said matter-of-factly.

"Okay but the rules are no sex only kissing and if you tease me I will tease you much more and not just in the shower I mean everywhere." I say and he smirks. He steps back and I hop off I turn away and start taking my clothes off when I'm done I feel him wrap his arms around my waist. And then I wonder what he told the guys. "Hey what did you tell the boys?" He turns me around and I instantly cover my breasts. "I told them that I was going to take a nap and if they needed me to just wait till I'm up." I nod and we walk over to my walk in shower.

**Skip shower**
So during the shower he was teasing and so now that he did tease me I get to tease him more. He doesn't believe me but he is going to have to wait. "Okay you need to go, use the door that is connected to my room so you don't get caught." I say while pushing him towards the door between our rooms. "Okay and I will come back tonight." He kisses me bye and I close the door. Walking over to my closet to search for clothes. Thinking about Cameron wondering if I like him. When it hits like a truck, I Kelsey Jonson do like Cameron Dallas.

Okay here is chapter 12
Hoped you liked
And don't forget to vote.
~Kaylee