Burger and Fries

I was stopped by Cameron. "Hey cam what can I so you for?" I said with a slight accent. "Well I was wondering if you wanted to go get some food and catch up?" He asks shyly. "Yeah that's fine how about right now because I have a shoot later so should we go?" I asked trying to push a little because I have to be at the beach in a little bit.

"Sure we can go to that burger shack by the beach." He says. "That works perfectly I have a shoot there in 3 hours so yeah you can ride with me and stay for the shoot and then I can bring you back here so you can get your car." I say explaining what's happening. He just replies with an okay and we get into my car. And head to the Joes burger shack.

When we pulled up we both exited my car and I grabbed my hand bag and locked the doors. When we got in there we got seated and started looking over the menu until the waiter came to us. "Hi I'm Devon and welcome to Joes burger shack what can I start you off with?" He says with a smile. "I will like a ice tea and the Arizona burger." (I don't know if that is a real burger just go with it.) Cameron says with no emotion. Whats up with him? Is he jealous?

I have to admit Cameron is not bad looking,I use to have a crush on him but I moved and we lost touch so. I got snapped out of my trance when the waiter started talking. "And what can I get for the pretty lady?" He asks kinda flirty with a wink. I just giggle and start to order. "I will take just a regular burger and some yogurt." I say but receive a weird look from Cameron. "What I have a shoot later I still have to eat healthy." I say answering his unspoken question. "Okay is that all." The waiter asked. I just nod.

"By the way your food will be out in a bit." We say okay and we just talk and catch up until our food comes and eat. When I'm halfway done I get a phone call. I excuse my and answer the call.
Phone convo**

Me- hello?
Adam- hey can you come early we have to move it up or we won't have enough sun light?
Me- yeah that's fine I will be there in 10
Adam- okay so you then.
**end of phone convo**

"Hey I have to go they moved the shoot up so how about we pay and head over?" I ask when I return to the table. "Sure I already paid so we can go." " you didn't have to do that I could've paid." " but I wanted to so let's go." He says and we exit but not without saying bye to Matthew. We get in my car and head to the lot for the beach. We get out but obviously we get surrounded by fans so we take a couple of pictures and by the time the guards hear all of the noise they come over and help me out.

We get to my tent were I get my hair and makeup done. We went with a French braid with diamonds in my hair. For makeup we got a smokey eye and red lipstick and finally for my nails I got these peach colored with different designs and jewels. Then I said thank you and headed over to wardrobe. I had 6 options. So I chose a blue and while one. I put my cover over on and walked over to Cameron who was outside my tent.

"Hey if u would like to you can call some friends over and in a little while you can pose with me." I say excitingly. Hoping he would agree. "Okay let me call them, you wouldn't mind that I invite the whole magcon crew since they are in town?" "Yeah that's fine so do you want to pose later with me?" I asked hopefully. "Yeah that's sounds fun, I got a pair of swim trunks in my car." "Okay sure you can go get ready if you want."

He nods, I get called to the water and I started posing we did a couple water shots it was so fun. By the time Cameron and his friends showed up I had to go change. I changed into a multicolored tribal bikini and they fixed my hair and makeup. I started posing and I asked if the boys could join in.

They all already had swim trunks so we all started posing and playing around. It was time for me to change again so I changed into a white bikini with different colors on the liners of the suit. And it was just me or a boy at a time. I don't know their names we will introduce ourselves after when we go eat. I changed into another swim suit it was black with different colors. When I headed back out it was time for another boy to come over and I recognized him.

It was Matthew. "OMG Matthew what are you doing here?" I asked while bringing him into a hug and the boys are giving me confused looks. "Oh I'm part of magcon so I came with cam." He says with a chuckle due to my excitement. "Well okay let's do this." We started having fun with water fights and posing. '2 more outfits I thought.' I went into a white bikini with a razor back fishnet bikini top. This one is was just posing by my self. Last one of the day was a Corel pink suit and I was doing this one of my good girlfriends Jessie.

She wore my first one and we did like the best friend poses. We had one photo left and we all did a group photo. We all changed into dry clothes and went to my place.

So hoped you liked it.
Remember to vote and like
Your new love ~KD
Bye smilies