dance practice

So after a long day it was time for me and Bella to head to dance practice. We got into the gym and went to change in the locker room. I changed into a black sports bra and black shorts with black Nike. And as for Bella, she changed into a black sports bra, blue and teal green shorts with some black and white Nike.

We went to the gym and waited for everybody. When they came out coach called me and Megan over to her. "Okay ladies since its your first day here is your uniforms." Which were black leggings and a blue sparkly crop top with our mascot on it. "Oh and also remember try to keep up." She finishes. "Yes ma'am." After that we go put our uniforms in the locker room and head back out to practice.

After an hour and 30 minutes practice was over. So me and Bella go change and we decided we should match so we both slipped on some blue Capri's that roll up and have holes in them. She only has one hole but my has multiple. (in the media bar.) And for shirts I have a white sweater and hers is black. We paired them with some white Converse. I handed her a bracket that are handcuffs for partners in crime and I have the same kind. We just through our hair up into a high pony tail.

After getting our bags and everything we headed to our cars. "Okay since it's only 3:48, do you want to stop and get something to eat?" I ask while I out my stuff in the trunk. "Yeah I will just follow you." She said doing the same with her stuff. But she puts her stuff in the back seat of her mattalic blue range rover. "Okay." I hope into my car and pull out and wait at the stop sign so I know shes behind me.

I puller up to Panera Bread and stepped out waiting for Bella. "Is this okay?" I ask as she gets closer. "Yeah this is fine." I nod and we go inside to order.

There was a few people in front of us so we had to wait so I called Adam.
PHONE CONVO
Me- hey Adam me and Bella my friend we stopped to get something to eat so we should be there around 4:30 possibly earlier than that.
Adam- okay that's fine
Me- do you want anything?
Adam- no I'm good thanks though
Me- okay well I have to go its my turn to order.
Adam- okay bye
I hung up and started to order.

"Can I get the turkey bacon bravo with the signature Mac & Cheese and a medium lemonade." The women behind the counter adds everything up. "Okay your total is $10.23." I hand her the money and step aside to wait for bella.

She gets done and we grab our food when it's done. We decide that we want to eat outside. When we head out there is only one table left and its by a bunch of boys 'just great.' So we head over there and I sit so my back is facing them and Bella is infront of me. "So are you excited for the shoot?" I ask her while I take everything out. "Yes I cant wait for this, do you know how big this is I Bella Anderson is going to a photo shoot with the one and only Kelsey Jonson!" She sqeals the last part and I look around to see anybody heard and of course it draws the attention of the boys. I just turn around and look at her with a glare. "Are you serious you had to do that but hey I'm a big deal." I say while flipping my hair. "Okay cocky much." She says while laughing. "Hey its just I'm used to my body being exposed so that's why I'm so confident." She just shruggs and continues to eat.

We are almost done when someone taps on my shoulder. I turn around while wipping my mouth off. "Can I help you?" I say fulling turned around. "Daymn you fine." He says with a smirk. Oh he thinks he's cute well watch this. "Well I kind of have to be for being a model and oh excuse me but we have a photo shoot to get to goodbye." I turn around again pick up all of my trash. And when I get ready to stand up I hear a lot of 'daymns' and 'oohs you just got burned' I just laugh and wait for Bella. "Okay I'm sorry but I have a serious question." He says when I get ready to walk away. "Okay go ahead." "Okay so I lost my phone number can I have yours?" He does his little eyebrow thing. "Um see here's the thing I don't know you and I'm really busy but nice pick up line and I kind of like someone so no but I think my friend Bella would love to, right Bella?" I say when I look over at her. "Um no remember I'm dating Nash." Which of course she is not unless she hasn't told me. "Sorry buddy next time." Me and Bella throw our trash away and head to our cars.

Next chapter will have the photo shoot
~Kaylee