possible new bestie?!?!

When I woke up this morning at 4am like usual I just slipped on some running shorts with a sports bra and some Nikes and just headed out.

After about an hour and a half I headed back to my place. I got to the kitchen and started the coffee for when I come down from getting ready.

I went to my room locked the door because I know Cameron. Turned the water on for a shower and stripped out of my sweaty running clothes and hopped in. It only took 20 minutes to do everything I needed to do in the shower.

I wrapped a towel around me and went to my closet to get some clothes. I picked out black high waisted skinny jeans and a white sweater type of thing that showed a little of my stomach with a brown plaid scarf. I got some underwear and a bra. After I was dressed I went to the bathroom to dry my hair.

I decided to do a bump on the top with a braid with some bangs hanging to the side. Next was makeup, I did my usual routine but I used a dark red almost burgundy lip stick.

I put my gym stuff into my black nike gym bag with my dance out I'm using just in case I make the team. I stuck my laptop in my book bag and stuck my phone in my purse.

I slipped my black heels on and grabbed all of my bags. I walked out of the room and set everything on the counter when I made it to the kitchen.

I looked at the clock and it says 7:37. Oops I guess I should wake them up. I sighed and walked upstairs. Only knocking on the doors. "Boys get up its 7:45 hurry up!" I yelled for them to hear me. I heard groaning but I heard movement. "Okay well I'm leaving in right now so take both cars because I have to go." I spoke and walked down the stairs to grab my stuff.

I walked to the front door and grabbed my keys to my Audi from the bowl in the shelf. Without sparing another second I put my stuff in the front seat and started my car.

I stopped at Starbucks because I didn't have my coffee this morning. I grabbed my purse and walked in because the drive in was crazy long.

I walked in and saw someone familiar. It was Bella. "Hey Bella how are you?" I asked her and she turned around and gave me a hug. I returned her hug. "Hey kels I'm going good, you?" We pulled apart. "I'm doing great other than not getting my coffee so I headed here." She smiled and it was her turn to order. She payed for hers and stepped aside so I can order. "Hi what can I get you?" The bartista asked. He was kinda cute. "I will have a venti iced caramel macchiato with a piece of banana nut bread." I smiled while he took my order. "Okay that will be $6.20" I handed him a 5 with 2 ones. "Okay what is the name?" He gets out his sharpy to wright my name on the cup.

"Kelsey Jonson." He looks up and starts to have one of those fangirl moments. "Okay no way do you know how much I love you but not like that I'm gay. But I love your work!" He says really excitingly. "Aww thank you so much you just made my day. Can I have a hug?" He nodded and looked like he was going to faint. He walked around the counter and I wrapped my arms around him. "Can I have a picture?" He asks I say yes and ask for his phone he hands it to me and I hand it to Bella and ask her to take the picture. We both pose for the picture and I ask for his Instagram so I can follow him and so I can post that picture since we got it both on our phones.

"Thank you and your coffee will be soon." I smile and stand by Bella. "So hey are we still hanging out today?" I ask. "Yeah we still are." She laughs and so do I. Our names get called a few seconds later and we are getting ready to leave when my phone starts going off. I answer it not looking at the caller ID.
PHONE CONVO
Me- hello?
Adam- hey do you have a minute?
Me- yeah what's up?
Adam- well we were wondering if you could do a shoot today but we want to do a beach best friend type of thing. So do you think you can get someone to do it with you?
Me- yeah hold let me ask.
Adam- okay call me back
END OF CONVO

"Hey so instead of going shopping today do you mind doing a photo shoot with me it's for the beach and about bestfriend and your the only girl I like hanging out with so are you in?" I say while watching her drink her cup but when she processed my words she started to jump and hug me I looked around the coffee shoppe and noticed that we have a few eyes on us.

"Are you serious I would love to when do we start?" She asks when she calms down. "Well it will be after dance practice if I make it and then you can follow me to shoot." She nods and we head our ways to our own cars.

I get in and call adam back.
PHONE CONVO
Me- yeah I do we will be there around 4 that okay?
Adam-yeah that's fine can't wait to see you guys.
Me- bye adam
Adam- by kels
END OF CONVO

The thing about adam is that he is like an older brother to me. He has been my manager since the beginning and I don't know what I would do without him. He has a fiancé and are expecting soon so that is exciting. His fiancé is amazing and is beautiful she clearing lucky. She has her own real estate company.

By the time I was done thinking to my self I see I made it to school. I closed the sunroof and went to the passengers side to get my bags. When they were in my arms I locked it and put my keys in my purse. I went to my locker to put my stuff up and walked to homeroom.

When I got to homeroom i sat down. They were doing morning announcements when coach came on and announced who made the team. "So as you all 2 girls go kicked off of the dance team due to a insident. So we had try outs and here is the 2 that will be on the team. First spot goes to Kelsey Jonson and Megan blue. Congratulations girls meet after school to get your uniform and practice is tonight." When she was done their was a round a congrats thrown at me from everybody in homeroom. Once homeroom was over I went to math. I walked in a sat by Bella. "Hey you go home after school or stay here with me I made the team." She starts sqealing. "Thats amazing and didn't you see me yesterday at tryouts I'm already on the team so I'm staying and then following you after." I laugh and pay attention to the teacher.

So there it is hope you like!
Don't forget to vote.
~Kaylee