hanging with matt❤❤

Since me and Matt are hanging our tonight I decided I'm dragging him along with me to get my nails done. He just doesn't know that yet. Its already passed five so I better start getting ready. I slipped on a white tank crop top, light blue almost white skater skirt and finally my white high top converse. I walked to my makeup area and done my makeup. Which was basically smokey eye and lip gloss. Of course I Contour my face but yeah. I threw my long brown hair into a messy bun. Like always and slipped some rings on. I switched my phone case so it would match my outfit. I grabbed my car keys and purse. I exited the room and knocked on matt's door.

I knocked until he opens the door. "Women I'm done calm down." I roll my eyes at his comment. "Oh and you look good." He says while walking behind me. "Well you don't look bad yourself, oh I was thinking that we are talking my car and you know which one because we are going SHOPPING! And I was thinking Ital-." I didn't get to finish because I heard a clatter in the kitchen. I rushed in and when I walked in, there was a broke. Cookie jar. "Who the HELL did this?" I asked trying to calm myself down. "Um as you see it was a misunderstanding because I went to get a cookie and Nash over here wanted it but I said no and he pushed the jar next to the ledge and when I tried to move it he pushed it." Hayes explained. I rubbed my temples. "Okay so here's what's going to happen you two are going to clean this up and it better be done by the time me and matt are back because if not you will not only have to deal with me but also the maids. Now am I clear?" I ask which leads to them nodding their heads fast. "Now if you excuse us we has reservations to attend to so we won't be back for atleast 3 to 4 hours, better behave boys." I smile at them and lead Matt outside but remember to tell the boys. "Boys everyone in here."

No even a minute later all of them are in here even Cameron and he's smirking at me I wink back. "Okay so me and matt are going out before he has to leave so well will be back around 8ish?" I turn to Matt. He nods. "Okay so 8:30 it is and no messes hays and Nash already have a mess to clean up. Well bye boys."

Me and Matt head to my where going to take my Range Rover but decided its better with the Audi. And I agree. We start heading for the restaurant, which is by the boardwalk. We pull up 5 minutes later and get out. He opens the door for me like a gentleman. I say thank you and walk up to the podium to get our table. "Reservation for Jonson." I say and the lady starts looking for my name. "Alright just follow me." I nod and follow her while Matt follows me. We get to our seat.

After hanging out with Matt
(I just don't want to go into detail into this part but nothing happens.)

We got back to the house and I said goodnight to everyone and headed to bed.

Filter chapter
Sorry for it being so short but I'm thinking the next chapter will be a long one.

~Kaylee