why the staring??

That's Cameron, he's in here and possibly the others okay back to the story.

After math I go to my next class, which is social studies, then science. All I'm going to tell you that nothing exciting happened except having to introduce my self and meeting new friends. There's Bella, Georgie, and finally Abby. We all decided to sit beside each other at lunch which is now.

When we get in there everyone is watching, well of course I'm new and the 3 girls aren't even in the same groups so we just made our own group. When we sit down we get our lunch bags out and start eating. When we are done I get up and throw my trash away with my heels clacking, it's the only thing you hear. I turn around and notice everyone staring and I just start laughing. I get strange looks and when I finally sober up, I ask "um what are you staring at, yes I'm new, can we get passed this already?" Once finished I go sit down and then the cafe goes back to being normal with me and the girls laughing. Since we still have like 30 minutes I get my laptop out and log into you now and start broadcasting. I share it and once I start up, it only takes a minute till over 2000 watching. "Hey guys I'm at my new school at lunch and I just wanted to say hi and since I have 30 minutes I chose to spend my time with you guys. So yeah ask away and I might add someone in." I say with a smile and then I see the girls and a lot of people staring. 'Oh great' I think. "Hey guys I'm going to show you my new friends, girls come here." I say and then they come over to my side of the table and they introduce themselves.

*** 25 minutes later ***
"Okay guys its almost time for me to get back to class so I will let them say bye first." They all say bye and then its my turn. "Okay guys I did another YouTube video last night and stayed up all night editing so when I get home all I have to do go over it and make sure its okay. Okay well you should watch it and subscribe to these lovely ladies BC they have ones to and we might callab later on so stay tuned. And love you guys bye!!!" I say and end the broadcast and then I put my laptop up and ask the girls if they want to come over tonight after dance team tryouts and they say they can so we all agree to go to my house.

When the bell rings we get up and go to class. Which for me and Georgie is gym. We start walking when I accidentally bumped into someone. I was expecting to fall but I didn't I looked up and saw a face that I recognize. "Oh my goodness, is that you Kelsey, I haven't seen you in years." He asks "hey Cameron, I didn't know you went to this school." He just nods before he noticed I'm still in his arms he let's me out of his grip and starts talking again. "Well anyways I got to go, but can I have your number, you know to catch up for old time sake?" He ask "of course hand me your phone." He hands it and I hand mine over. When he's done and I'm done I look at the name he put in and it says Cammy 🐻❤, I laugh at his name and remember what I put mine as kels💋🍑. He laughs when he sees it and I know why he is laughing BC when we were younger he called my peachy and I called him Cammy bear so that's where our names came from. "Okay well we are going to be late, but I will text you later okay?" I say. "Okay bye." He says and turns the corner and I turn around to see a Georgie with a smirk and I just roll my eyes and loop our arms together and head to gym. All I know is that I am not wearing the schools gym attire so I just brought mine. When we get in there I already know this is going to be a great day.

Okay 3rd chapter is up what do you think? I'm sorry I haven't updated but I did so keep reading and bye from your new love ~kd
Bye smilies 😁😁😄😄