chapter 1- new girl

My alarm was going off and it wouldn't stop like omg I'm trying to sleep but I guess I can't sleep in today. Well I got up,went to my bathroom and took a nice hot shower and did all the girly things I needed to do. After that I jumped out (not literally BC I'm not no ninja and I don't want to be in the hospital.) Grabbed a towel for my body and one for my hair. Went to my closet and picked out my outfit which was a white crop top with straps and high waisted pink flowy pants with white heels. Next was makeup and hair. Went to my makeup desk and did my makeup. Winged eyeliner,mascara,bb cream, bronzer, blush and finally red nude lip stick. After that was done I went to my bathroom where my curling iron was. I turned it on and waited for it to heat up so I just brushed my hair out. When it was heated I started curling it. And might I say it was perfect. When I looked good I sprayed some perfume on grabbed my cream colored hand bag, computer bag, gym bag,car keys,and my phone.

I got down the stairs and went to the kitchen where breakfast was being made by my mom. "Hello sweety here's breakfast hope you have a nice day,and I have to go to the office, so love you and have a good day." She says while rushing to put all of her papers in her brief case. I just sigh and nod and kiss her cheek bye. After I ate I grabbed everything and got to my car. Which was a white Audi 8 sport edition I also have a while range Rover but I like my Audi for school. I put all of my bags in the trunk and asked one of the gardeners to take my picture so I can show my mom when she gets off of work BC I know she didn't see it.

I said a quick thank you after posing forever. What can I say I model for a living I'm used to it. Got into my car and drove to my new high school, Arizona prep. (Not a real school.) When I pulled up everyone was looking. And there was 2 reasons. 1. They have never seen me so I'm new. And 2. I have a really nice car. I parked up front and got out with my keys and phone in hand. Went to my trunk to get my hand bag, computer bag,and my gym bag. Closed the trunk locked it and started walking.

The only noise you heard where some whispers and the clacking of my heels on the pavement. I heard some wolf whistles but keep walking. Until I'm stopped by a bunch of people asking for my autograph. I guess they saw my pictures in and on magazines. After autographs,pictures and hugs. I grabbed my stuff and headed towards the office.

The staring didn't stop but oh well. I got to the office and I smiled at the women at the window. "Hi I'm new and I was told to get my schedule from here." I asked still smiling. "Oh your the new girl, here you go your map and schedule is in there and might I say you are very beautiful."she said while handing me my items. I smiled and said thank you. She handed me a pass BC I would be late to homeroom. I went to look for my locker,after about 10 minutes I found it put my gym bag in there and kept my hand bag with my computer bag. Closed it and started looking for my first hour BC homeroom was up and I'm already late for first hour.

Which is math. I love math I don't know why I just do. When I finally found it I opened the door and all of the attention was on me now just great I thought. "Hi I'm Kelsey,I'm new here and I'm sorry I'm late I had to go searching and everything." I said with a smile. "Well miss would you like to introduce yourself?" She asked I nod in response. I pull my hand bag up further up to my elbow and put my phone in there and turn to see them with open mouths. "What?" I ask. A girl speaks up, "um you do know you have a hand bag that isn't even out yet right?" "of course silly I get all of the new arrivals, anyways I'm Kelsey Jonson, I just moved from Minnesota due to my mothers new company moving also I got a job out here well not here but on the outside of California, its for Victoria secret but anyways enough about me." I said and they still had shocked faces so I just asked if I could sit down the teacher nodded and I walked down the aisle when everybody tried touching me or my stuff.

I finally found a seat beside a girl. She was very pretty. So I introduced myself, "hi I'm Kelsey what's your name?" She looks over and smiles "my name is Isabella but you can call me Bella." She says and I nod and pay attention back to the lesson with talking to Bella half of the time.

Here's the second chapter. Hoped you liked it and I'm sorry I haven't been updating, I've been busy. But I will try to update more.
Again thank you, your new love -kd
Bye smilies