wake up

I went to bed as soon as s I entered my room and I believe the boys did too.

**Next morning**
I woke up and I noticed it was still kinda dark out side, so I looked at my phone and it said 4:30 am. And I know what you're thinking 'why in the hello is she up at 4:30 in the morning?' Well I do go running in the morning and I also have to take a shower get ready and be at school before 8 am. I got up out of my bed and walked to my door and walked downstairs to get some coffee made for when I get back. I start making the coffee and almost drop the water when I hear someone talk. "What are you doing up so early?" Cameron asks.

"Oh I'm getting ready to go for my run so I decided to make coffee for when I get back. And also I will be back at 6 o'clock so don't wait up if you guys have to get some clothes." I say and start heading back up to my room. When I enter I go change into my running stuff, which was black work out pants with a pink sports bra and a white tank top with black lettering 'I don't sweat I sparkle.' And my black Nike's. I grab my phone and arm band and headphones. I get everything set up and make my way downstairs and write a note so they know I'm out if they wake up. I go out the front door and start running just clearing my head.
** 6 o'clock **

I walk through the front door after about 2 hours of running and head up to my room when I get in there I take all of my sweaty clothes off and get into the shower. After about 25 minutes I got out and went to the bathroom to heat up my curling iron. When I entered my closet I picked my outfit which was, a white crop top and a hot pink skater skirt that went good with my tanned legs. Along with that was my white vans (DAMN DANIEL👟👟) blue jean jacket and a gold chain. Went into the bathroom and curled my hair. Now makeup but before I brushed my teeth and started my makeup. I put bronzer and BB cream, I did my eye shadow first and then my winged eye liner, mascara and finally a hot pink lipstick. I turned the iron off and put everything back in its place. Next I went into my small space that I have for my computer and book bag and gym bag and stated putting everything in their places.

Once that was all done I took it all down stairs and left it by the door except for my purse laptop bag and my phone. I went into the kitchen and set my purse and laptop bag on the carrier and I took a quick selfie with my phone. I went over to the coffee maker and mad me a cup and asked George our head chef if he can make pancakes. He said they would be done in 20 minutes so while I wait I went to make sure the boys were up. First door it had Taylor and Aaron. "Guys wake up." I said ripping their blankets off of them. They started shivering and tried grabbing the blankets back but they were to far. "Come on guys I let you sleep in longer I've been up since 4:30 so get up and breakfast will be done in a bout 20 minutes." I say leaving their room.

Next door was Nash and Hayes. "Guys get up we have school." They get up with no problem. Next was the jacks, "guys get up we have school." They don't get up so I go into the bathroom and get 2 cups full of cold water and dump it on them "oops did I do that? You should've woken up." I say and the just glare at me. I leave and go to matt's room. "Matty wake up I have school so remember you have to do it on your computer and that does not me you can play around all day." I say giving him a hug and when I get ready to leave he returns the hag and kisses my cheek. "Thanks kels and do you want to hang out to day just us? We could go to the boardwalk?" He says letting me go. "Yeah that's fine I will be home at 4 so be ready." He replies with an okay and I leave to go to the last room which was Cameron's.

"Hey cammy its time to get up we have school and breakfast should be done in 5 minutes." I say dragging the covers off of him but he pulls them and I try to get them back but I loose my balance and fall into the bed with him. "Well hello there, do you come here often?" He says with a weird accent which makes me laugh and try to get up but he pulls my closer. "Cammy I got to make sure everyone is up I can't be late." I say still trying to escape. "Noooo please stay for a few I'm cold and your making me warm will you just stay?"

I sigh and turn around so we're spooning. I try to get comfortable but I can't so I start wiggling and all I hear are groans. "Will you please stop that? I'm getting uncomfortable here." He says gripping my hips and starts grinding on me I let a slight moan escape my mouth and the next thing I know is Cameron underneath me and I'm straddling him while kissing his neck. Next is his jawline like damn that thing is fine and on point. He is finally done with me teasing him so he switches spots where I'm underneath him and he's above me. He's kissing my neck when I feel him kiss behind my ear and I gasp. "You like that don't you?"

He starts grinding again and I can feel him get hard so pull his face down to my lips and I attack his lips and man they were amazing but we got cut off when we hear someone knocking on the door.

So there's that
Hoped you liked
Don't forget to vote
Your new love ~KD
Bye smilies