2nd day

Kelsey's POV

"Okay I think you've had your fun." Cameron says with a smirk while switching spots, so he is above me. He leans down to kiss me but when his lips are hovering over mine I open my eyes to see him smirking. He backs away and I set up with while leaning on my elbows. "What are you doing?" I ask while raising one eyebrow. "Getting ready for school or we will be late." He says while putting a shirt on. "Okay well I'm going to my room to get my stuff." I say while passing him and he smacks my butt and just smirks.

I leave his room and make it to my room and reapply my lipstick because I know its already lost its color. I grab all of my bags and walk downstairs. "Okay guys ready to go?" I ask as I grab my keys from the hanger thing on the wall. "Yeah just wait for cam and then we can go." Taylor said. "Okay well I will be outside waiting, just come out when you're ready." I say and he nods.

I put all of my bags in my trunk and hop into the driver seat. 3 minutes later they all come out besides Matt. "Okay guys hurry up I'm not going to be late." Cam, taylor,carter,Aaron,and I are in my car.
Nash,Hayes,Johnson,and gilinsky are in matt's car.

We all get situated and start for school. I already know the way because I have it in my gps. After about 10 minutes we pull up to the school. "Okay everybody out." I say and nobody moves so I honk my horn so much that they all exit fast. I grin with accomplishment and step out. I fix my skirt and grab my bags from the trunk. "Okay guys I'm heading to the gym real quick but I will see you guys later." I say and they nod and walk off. Okay now I have to get through all of these people. "Excuse me I need through."I say nicely.

"Oh my ba-." He cuts himself off when he turns around and stares. I see all of the people that he was hanging out with turn to see who he was talking to. "Hi I'm Kelsey its my second but like could you scootch over a smidge I have to go to the gym." I say with a smile. "Oh yeah I'm sorry um I'm Gabe and do you know where you are going?" He asks "of course I know where I'm going I had gym yesterday." He nods and steps aside and so does his whole posey some smirk. And I can see that they play football because of their jackets.

I reach the gym and search for the coach. I find her in her office. I knock. "Oh hi Kelsey is there something I can do for you?" "Yes actually is there any opening for the dance team?" She gets up and searches for the roster. "Well it seems there is 2 spots open and I can have you stop by today to see if you make the team?" "Yes that's fine I can come straight after school." She says okay and I leave the gym.

I go to homeroom and since I missed yesterday due to being late I walk in and ask if this is the right room. "Hi I'm Kelsey I started yesterday and I was searching for this class but I was to late but is this Mr.Cambridges room?" I ask while looking down at my schedule. "Yes you are in the right place and you can take a seat anywhere this is basically 'free time' as they call it." He point over to the class. I nod and take a seat in the front. I didn't take much of who was in the class so I just sat by myself but I don't care I like it quiet.

Until someone come up to me and tapped my shoulder. "Hey Kelsey." Bella said while I stood up to give her a hug. "Hey bella how are you?" She shrugs and the bell rings so we walk out together and head to math. We walk in and have a few extra minutes to talk. "Hey bella do you want to go shopping with me tomorrow, I would say today but me and my friend Matt are going somewhere." I ask while sitting straight up waiting for her answer. "Yeah that is fine do you just want me to ride with you or I follow you?" "You can follow me because I have to drop the boys off if they are still at my place." I say and she was going to resond but the bell cut in so she nods.

Okay so chapter 11 how was it?
Don't forget to vote and make sure to tell your friends.
Your new love ~Kaylee
Bye smilies ☺☺☺☺