Chapter 5

Dan's POV

It was 10pm and Phil and I were sat on my bed talking. With other friends I've always found conversation really difficult, but I felt like I could talk to Phil for hours and hours and we'd never get bored of it.

I looked into his blue eyes, admiring them. I've never met someone quite like Phil. He's friendly and charming and absolutely gorgeous. He's truly one of a kind.

Phil's POV

It was getting late and I was beginning to feel tired. I wanted to take my relationship with Dan a step further. I didn't want to be his friend ; I wanted to be his boyfriend.

"Wow it's dark" Dan said as he gazed through the window. "Yeah" I replied. My inner voice was screaming at me. Kiss him! Kiss him! Just do it! I wanted to so badly, but I was worried he wouldn't feel the same about us.

"Dan" I said quietly. "I know we're friends and all but I was wondering if you wanted to take this a step further...obviously you don't have to and..." but I was cut off as Dan put his hands into mine, our foreheads touching. "Phil" Dan spoke. "I love you." His hands squeezed mine and I smiled at him. "I love you too Dan."

He leaned in and kissed me passionately, his soft lips pressed against mine. It was like nothing I had experienced before. He wrapped his arms round my waist and pulled his lips back ending the kiss. I smiled. It was like a dream.

Edit : y'all seem to comment on this chapter a lot so I thought I'd just clear some stuff up - yes I know that escalated quickly. I wrote this when I was 12 or 13 (I'm now 15) so my writing wasn't as developed as it is now and tbh I just wanted to get Dan and Phil to kiss coz I was a cringey little phangirl (no disrespect to any phangirls, I still low key am one). If I'm honest this whole fic is embarrassing to me, except for the more recent chapters which I feel are better. If you want a better fic then please do request one! I just don't have time to go back and edit this. Thanks :)