Things don't get better...

Ashton's pov.

I was currently at Annie's house bored out of my mind. We both decided to give school a miss. I could do with a small break. Annie was furiously looking through her clothes in hopes to find the 'perfect outfit'. Her whole bedroom was trashed with clothes, you could barely see the carpet. She's trying to look for an outfit she can wear on her date tomorrow. I have no idea why she called me over, i didn't know a thing about fashion. I just wear whatever i find lying around.

"Why are you making such a big fuss, you have millions of clothes just choose something".

"I can't just wear any old thing".  She shouted. I shook my head and got of the bed. I walked to her closet and found a blue knee length dress. I held it up to her so she could see.

"What about this?". She took the dress out my hand and threw it into the pile with all the other clothes. 

"Are you kidding me, i'll look like a fat cow". I walked to the door. There is no way i am staying here. I mean there was a time when Annie was actually fun.

"Where are you going?". She asked.

"Home". I said flatly. I walked out the house and felt much better. I couldn't take another minute of listening to her rant about clothes. I kept walking and suddenly stopped in my tracks when i came passed my Uncles house. It still looked exactly the same. The lawn was still green, how my Auntie would have liked it. The path was still well swept and kept tidy. There where also still flowers growing by the doorsteps. I used to dream of finally moving out of that house. Now i want nothing more than to go back.

I looked across and the old broken house was still there too. I thought they would have gotten rid of that by now. The wall was also still there. It didn't surprise me when i saw that he was there too. It was his spot after all. As i went to turn i saw someone approach him. I could faintly see what the person looked like. He was dressed in a black hoodie and some denim jeans. I quietly stood behind a tree, trying to see what was going on. I could see Jared hand him a thick wad of cash. Where could he have gotten that money?

From what i could see they where having a conversation, the other guy did not look happy. After a couple of minutes the guy walked of, and i came out from behind the tree. I was feeling even more curious about him now. Why does he own the person money? Who even is that guy? The questions were racing through my head.

I couldn't help my curiosity. I walked to him. I know i said that i was sick and tired of him, but that didn't stop me from worrying about him.

"What was that all about?". He didn't say anything, instead he continued to smoke his cigarette. I sighed. My hand moved to his arm and he finally looked at me.

"Please tell me you haven't gotten yourself into something stupid". I said quietly.

"I thought you where done with me". He said with no emotion. There wasn't even a change in facial expression. I let got of his arm and frowned.

"You said you wanted to talk and i didn't let you, well i'm talking to you know so answer my question please". I said out all in one breath.

"Why aren't you in school?" He replied. I glared at him. I can't believe i thought we could be friends. He doesn't say anything about himself. From the short period of when we where friends, the only thing i found out was his middle name. Disagree with me if you want but that's not an awful lot.

"Don't look at me like that". He said while scolding me. I exhaled trying to calm myself down.

"I can't believe i tried to be friends with you, you don't tell me anything, i try to talk to you and get to know you but you change the subject. I worry about you, and you can't even give me a proper answer". I said trying to be calm. He's just really pissing me off.