Update 2!!!

Okay so it brings me great joy to announce

Yessss, it's hereeee. I have officially published the first part to 'The bad boy and the broken boy', which is now re-booted as Rose Coloured Glasses. While yes names have been changed I assure you the book will still contain similar themes and tribulations. Please do give it a read and tell me what you think. I will place the description to it below so yeah. I'm glad I was able to get around to doing this and hope you can show love to it.

Summary
'So with that I slip on my rose coloured glasses and leave the bathroom.

The glasses I had formed with my mind tint everything. They make everything okay. No matter how awful I feel I'll smile through it all. The roses bloom; yet rooted from a deep darkness I'll keep buried with me forever...'

Lena Romero finds herself at a constant battle. Not with some great nemesis but with herself. She ensures the endless hardships of navigating through a dark, sinister tunnel only she can save herself from...

Or so she thought. Resident trouble maker Aiyden Reid is determined to discover what lays behind her cracked smile. Well, that is if his own demons don't get in the way first.

Warning: This story delves into self harm and dealing with mental illness such a depression. If topics like this trigger you or you are vulnerable right now please do not read or view with caution please.

❤️❤️❤️