✨3✨Ceremony

The ride in the carriage was quite. The only sound that could be heard would be from outside. The four of us would talk for a little bit. Until it would eventually become silent again. My whole being practically screamed joy when we arrived. I turned towards Akane and smiled. Knowing exactly what I meant, she nodded and began to run along side me.

"How large do you think the mansion is?" she asked. We stopped for a moment and thought before we made our bet. This is what I would miss. Our silly childish bets. Every time we would play around we would always make bets. No matter how silly our bet was, we would always make it happen.

"Thirty rooms!" she said, a smile written across her features. I smirked before I nodded my head and and made my bet. "I say fifty, and if I win you have to do me favor. Any favor I ask." she thought for a second before replying, "And if I win, you won't fight with Dad for a whole week." I sighed before accepting her request. It'll be hard but I'll do it. We looked at each other before bowing and wishing each other good luck. The race now beginning.

I made my way towards the garden. The sight causing me to stop in my tracks. White roses surrounding me in every direction.

you could always paint the roses red.

The roses made me feel like I had been in a situation like this before. I've been surrounded by roses like these once.

The sound of bushes moving bringing me out of my thoughts. I looked at the direction of the bushes and was able to make out a white figure. I looked around for the white creature and heard the rustling again. I turned around and saw a white rabbit. I looked at the rabbit, seeing it look oddly familiar.

"Oi Yuu, you here!"

I placed my hands over my mouth as a form of a microphone before shouting, "Yeah, I'm in the Rose garden!" I turned around to look at the rabbit, only to see it gone.

A part of me wanted to run after the white fluffy creature. Yet, I was stopped by a hand placed on my shoulder. I turned around and faced Akane. "Looks like I now owe you any favor you choose. This place has more than fifty rooms. You being closer, means you are the winner." I smiled, earning a giggle and smile of her own from her.

"Lets go back before Papa and Dad start getting worried." I nodded my head in response. Laughing a little in the inside of the thought of Guren even being close to being worried. Shinya, yeah, don't make the man worried. He will tear down a house or yell at everyone close to him if he's worried.

We made our way back towards everyone and bumbed into Shinya. "I finally found you guys, I've been looking all over for you guys. Yuu get ready." We looked at him with confusion. Wondering why he would need me to get ready. As if reading our thoughts he said, "It's time for the ceremony to begin."

Dedicated to PalkuSaini. She is such an amazing author, go check out both her stories and profile!